Entry 13

Author's Note:

Before you begin reading, I'd like to inform you that each chapter possesses it's own track (we, of course, do not own any of them). Listening to them as you read would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Time fuels the disclosure of the bona fide essence of one's soul.

Which in this case would be: puerility in it's best form.

Child-like misjudgment rooted from authentic persistence and diligence.

Lara's POV:

What could be so important that she needed me to meet her in the dance practice room at 12 am?

I mean... Did she get her period or something?

What is she even doing there at such a late hour?

I got extra pads and underwear just incase and headed to the dance practice room.

Walking around the building at night was actually pretty cool.

It is so busy at day, but at night it's so silent.

I walked with my slippers around the building where very important people strut.

Very classy, don't you think?

After a long walk to my destination with my slippers slapping around; I arrived at the practice door's room.

Please don't bleed on the floor Mona.

I opened the door and saw her walking around.

"Lara! Finally! We have so much to do! Wait... you came in your slippers?" She asked and started laughing.

I walked in, letting the door close behind me.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON YOUR PERIOD! I EVEN GOT YOU PADS!" I yelled mid-laugh throwing the box of pads at her face.

"Oh my god Lara" Mona laughed harder

"I mean what does 'Meet in me in the dance practice room ASAP it's urgent' mean?!" I reasoned with her.

"We need to practice, for example!" She shook her head at my dumbness that pops up every now and then.

"oh... yeah that sounds a bit more reasonable." I scratched the back of my head and she walked towards me

"You dork. Oh my god." She hugged me then went back to her serious face

"Bang PD said we have the boys tour coming up... in 2 week" she broke the news to me.

"2 WEEKS?!?" I widened my eyes

"He also said that if we don't have the dance choreographies ready by then... we are basically out." She continued

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" I complained

"I kid you not. So we better start, like right now." She walked towards her phone that was connected to the surround system.

Uh okay yeah sure!

I slipped my slippers off, staying in my socks and stood in the middle, in front of the mirror.