Entry 15

Author's Note:

Before you begin reading, I'd like to inform you that each chapter possesses it's own track (we, of course, do not own any of them). Listening to them as you read would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

The dread of a want, proves it a need.

And so it began, the endeavor to excavate a long lost heart... that beats for another.

Temerity... in some cases... an impeccable guise for fret.

Lara's POV:

Okay, so let me get this straight.

Yoongi feels isolated.. in a glass conference room..?

I mean, he might as well sit on the street where everyone can see him. I really don't get how his brain works.

I scanned the room one last time before entering.

Okay, so I just walk in, open my notebook, and start writing. 

He won't be able to contain his curiosity, I bet... I hope... 

Right?

Is this plan really logical?

I mean, cooking his favorite meal didn't get him to work on a song with me, how is this supposed to-

Wait... Jungkook?

I saw Jungkook standing on the other end of the room, from the outside, cross armed.

I looked at him with helpless eyes, trying to ask for motivation.

At that exact moment, he took out something from his pocket to stick the Two of Hearts on the glass with his other hand pointing at it.

I glare at Jungkook leading him to giggle a little.

JUNGKOOK YOU DORK, YOU RUINED THE PLAN! HE HEARD US!

ABORT! ABORT!

I peek at Yoongi only to realize that I was caught... looong before Jungkook's audible giggle.

I gave Yoongi an awkward smile as his eyes taunted me, reminding me of something I forgot.

It's a glass room you idiot.

You already showed him how much of an embarrassment you could be, you might as well make the best out of it.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open, leading myself to my planned seat.

Shit, oh my god, this won't work. I know it won't!

Ok just shut up for one second and remember what Jungkook said...

"If you play your cards right, you may just get what you want."

You never know, maybe the way to get to Yoongi isn't through his stomach, but his heart. And what better way is there than relating to something that he loves.

"So Yoongi, What are you-" I was interrupted by the slamming of his copybook.

I watched him dumbfounded as I saw him close the door behind him leaving me mid-sentence.

Min Yoongi. What am I doing wrong?

I thought that if he saw me writing it would trigger his curiosity...
I thought that he'd want to see what I'm writing and through that I would've gotten him into producing the song...