Don't talk to me

I look at myself in the mirror adjusting my outfit and fixing my hair. I take a deep breath and pick up my bag. I get into my car and drive to Ally's house. "DAMN GIRL!" She shouts when she enters in the car. "I thought you didn't buy this outfit?" She asks. "Caleb bought it for me. He told me to wear it to school today to make Dylan mad and jealous." She flashes a smirk at me and makes a heart with her fingers. "Shut up, it's nothing like that." I say trying to defend myself. "Okay, whatever you say." I turn the keys and start the ignition.

I hop out of my car and head to the school. I spot Dylan and walk right towards him. "Hey." I say faking a smile. "Oh, so you do go to our school." He takes my hand and kisses it.

I quickly pull it away and pull out some hand sanitizer. I pour some on my hands and rub them together. "Hard to get. I like it." He steps closer towards me and it takes every inch in me to not to step back. "Well you'll never get me because before yesterday you didn't even know I existed." I put on a huge smile and bat my eyes at him.

"It doesn't matter. I get anything I want." His eyes narrow towards mine. "Well I'm not some prize to be won. I am Daniella Montez and if that's not interesting enough don't talk to me." I turn on my heel and walk away smirking in victory.

I can't believe I just did that. Never have I ever imagined showing sass to a quarterback let alone talk to him. I walk over to Caleb who was watching the whole thing from behind the garbage bin. I give him a high five as we walk together to first period. I think I'm going to need a minute.

•••••••••••

I set my bag on my bed and change out of my clothes. "Hey." Caleb says climbing out of his window and into mine. "What are you doing here!" My eyes go wide but then I remember my parents aren't home. "Chill. You're parents aren't home so maybe we could you know." He says stepping closer towards me.

I let out an unattractive snort and take a seat on my bed. "You're disgusting." He sits beside me and clears his throat. We sit in silence for a while. It's not awkward silence it's comfortable silence.

"You know most girls wouldn't stand up for themselves like you did today. I'm proud of you. I was gonna give you a hug, but I didn't want to ruin your big moment." I smiled at him with watery eyes. "I'll take that big hug now." I say before hugging him.

No one ever believed that I would ever do something like this because I'm the small quiet girl. No one gives me a chance but Caleb proved me that nice people still exist in this world. "Aw stop it. I always knew I was your hero." Wait I said that out loud? "Yes. Yes you did." And I said that out loud also. "Well thank you for believing in me." I shoot him a small smile. "Okay. Enough with the lovey dovey shit. I can't handle it anymore." I roll my eyes. "Boys."

"What did you just say to me?"
"I called you a basic boy. Can't handle the love talks."
"I can handle it. I just don't like talking about it." I roll my eyes and grab my popcorn bag that was sitting on the side table. "Want to watch a movie?" I ask and he nods. I put on Pirates Of The Caribbean. "I love this movie!" Caleb says laying down on my bed grabbing a fist pull of popcorn.

The door opens and Caleb quickly a sits up on my bed brushing off popcorn residue. My moms arches an eyebrows towards us and crosses her arms around her chest. "Well, what do we have here?" Mom asks leaving against the wall. "It's not what you think. We were just hanging out as friends." I say clearing my throat. "Sure, I'll let you continue. Don't stay up too late darling. I know you don't have school tomorrow but I don't want you to be restless." Mom shuts the door leaving me and Caleb alone.

"I think you should leave now." I say looking down. "Your mom said that we should continue." He smirks at me. Oh what I would do to wipe that stupid little smirk off of his face. He walks up to my window and climbs to his. "Goodnight Dani!" He calls back. "Night!" I shut the curtains closed and hop onto my bed.

He's such an ass but so nice also. He's a friend I never dreamed of having.

-AN-

Outfit on top btw. Just wanna say that I used "I am Daniella Montez and if that's not interesting enough don't talk to me" from my queen Ariana when she said "I'm not Big Sean's ex, I'm not Niall's possible new girl. I'm Ariana Grande and if that's not interesting enough don't talk to me." So shoutout to my queen for giving me inspo! Like, comment, share...

-disneytrain