Ordinary (chapter 1)

Daniel's POV

'I can't live here any longer..' I thought to myself. 'It's getting out of hand. They say heaven is luxury but I just want to live. Not watch others live. I want to live a life, yeah I'm abnormal with these Angel wings and pastel colours but I'll get through it. I can be human. I want to be human.' Then I was packing. Flower crowns, pastels, and one photo. Leaving this life behind. I'm going to go live, and be down to earth. I finished getting everything together. I sat on my bed for the last time. I looked around my room, knowing that there was a life better than this. I shouldn't leave without saying goodbye, but I can't face my parents. I don't want to see their disappointment as they find out their only child has left to live on Earth. So I wrote a note, 'Dear parents, I am leaving. Do not come looking for me and do not try to contact me. I will be okay. I'm sorry but I have to do this. It is my decision. And you can't stop me. Xoxo-Daniel' I read over the note once or twice...well maybe about ten times but every time I seemed to get more reluctant. Is this the wrong choice? Should I stay? No. I have to go. No one here likes me anyway. I'm just an outcast, it's time for a fresh start. I left the note on my bed and looked around at the memories my room held, the painful memories. "This is now in the past." I whispered as I flew out my window and away from the places I once knew. Everything was changing for the better, without me, heaven will be better,without me. I was flying downward to the universe full of stars. They all shined bright. Full of planets. It was pure beauty. Everything was so alive,so vivid. It feels like I am in a perfect painting, one that is unforgettable. I continued my journey and found myself in the Earths atmosphere. I was not visible to humans when I was in my Angel form. So I landed in a place called London. I went into a vacant building and began to look human. My massive wings were gone and I didn't look like I was partially shinning light. I walked out and into the world,exploring my surroundings. I was overwhelmed. I can't believe this was actually happening. Human life was all I ever wanted and here I was about to begin it. Little did I know that it wasn't easy being human. I had a lot to learn before I could truly call my self human. I may look human with my curly, brown hair and deep, brown eyes that stand out against my pale skin and pastel clothing. Humanity was so much more than just looking human. I was in for a bumpy ride with new ecperiences, good and bad.

*Author's note*
I know this chapyet is short but I just wanted to start this whole plot out. Yes, I actually have a plot planned. Also, I know this chapter is really bad. I'm not a good writer. Another thing, my Instagram is howlter._.aesthetics. Whoops I'm promoting my account. Oh well I just have it. I will most likely post the second chapter Friday or Saturday. Tell me if you liked this chapter. Comment feedback because I do want to get better at this. Last thing, I am dedicating this entire phanfic to philiskinky. She is a really good writer and a wonderful internet friend.*