Flower blooms (chapter 5)

I woke up to the sound of construction work. It was not pleasant. I sat up and groaned. "Ugh" I said as I put my head in my hands. I got out of bed and went to look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I looked rough. I spent my night thinking about Phil and I didn't know why. It was like I was obsessed with him. He was in my head, and I don't think I want him there. I went and pulled out a pair of pale, pastel blue dungarees and a pastel pink sweater.
I grabbed a pair of white socks and white vans then got dressed and finished off my outfit with a blue flower crown. Today I was going to get a job. I walked downstairs and out of the hotel and went to find a job. I stopped at a flower shop along the way and looked around at the flowers.
As I looked around a scarlet haired woman approached me. "Ello sir, are you looking for anything?" I looked at her and smiled faintly. "No I am just admiring the flowers beauty. I love flowers. I just stopped by on my way to find a job. I just moved here." I said cheerfully. Her face seemed to light up. "Would you like to work here? You have a strong appreciation for flowers and I believe you would fit in here better than you would at restaurant or an office or where ever you were planning to get a job." I was shocked but excited, without hesitation I spoke up "Yes! I would love to work here! Thank you miss!" It was like a dream job to me. "What is your name? My name is Heather." "After I calmed down I finally spoke. "Daniel" It was a very late response. Heather had me fill out paperwork then she handed me a badge and trained me. It didn't take very long since I already knew most of what she was saying. Heather left me alone at her flower shop. All day I talked to customers and helped them find the perfect flowers. I loved every second of it. There was no one hating on me. No one telling me I could be better. Everyone was so nice.  My day was filled with smiles,giggles, and pleasant faces. Along with the sweet scent of flowers. After hours of working in the flower shop, it was time for me to go back to my hotel room. I made sure the flowers were fixed into their arrangements and made sure they had water. After I checked everything off my imaginary list for locking up, I made sure I had my stuff and grabbed my set of keys. I turned out the lights and walked out of the ship and locked the door with a smile on my face. "I'll be back tomo-" I was interrupted by a familiar voice, "Dan?" I turned to see that it was Phil. 'What was he doing here?' I thought to myself. I smiled at Phil as he walked closer to me.  "Hey Phil!" I was so bubbly and excited. Today was a great day. "Ello Danny." I giggled as he said that and I put a little flower in his hair even though I figured it wouldn't stay. I skipped back to the hotel as Phil looked at me with curiosity and confusion.

Authors note:
Ack yes this is a short chapter. Im sorry but you know. Chapters will get longer as the plot thickens. This is going to be roughly short story I think as I have an idea for another phanfiction, which I'll be writing. I'm a really bad writer and I still appologuzd but this week I got the courage to do something I never thought I would be able to. I'm pretty proud of myself even though it's nothing. Any way a new chapter will be uploaded by August 17th.
~Kris