1

"(Y/N) GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE NOW! WE NEED TO GO!" Your mum shouts up the stairs to you and all you do is worry about Jimin and if he's ready. Jimin is always slow at getting ready and you are always waiting for him.
"Jimin hurry up." You say knocking on the door. You slowly open it to see him shirtless. You turn around, shut the door and run like you were never there. You go down the stairs just to be created by your mum.
"(y/n), can you go get Jimin he's not ready yet I don't believe."
"Mum, I just saw him shirtless do I really need to go again. I shouldn't see my brother shirtless when we are 14 it's weird." She shakes her head at you and sends you to go and get him.
"JIMIN! IM COMING IN." You open the door and he's not ready his shirt isn't tucked in, he hasn't put his shoes on, his room smells like mouldy socks so you take it he hasn't put deodorant on yet. It's disgusting in there.
"(y/n), get out I'm not dressed." He says turning towards the door.
"Two things. One, you are dressed because I can see you. Two, you need to hurry up mums waiting." You turn towards the door. And you go to leave.
"WAIT! I need help with some things. First thing help me tie my tie for school. Second thing is a question. Why do I have to travel with a rich, untalented bitch like you?" You smack his chest and he laughs. You tie his tie for school and leave the room. Maybe he's right maybe your not talented.