8~Day1

~•~
The excitement is hard for you and Jimin to handle. He's screaming in the middle of the night and your crying from happiness, what's next?
~•~
Y/n
I can't wait. I'm so excited. Aghhhhhhh. I hope Jimin is ok I mean why should I care. It's our first lesson. We took completely different courses. I took photography and dance. He took music and dance. Music is first for him and photography for me. We would of had to taken English classes but we can speak perfect English anyway. So we are tutoring Korean students. Off to photography I go.
"Y/n, show me your camera we need to check if it's good enough for our classes." I laugh and show her the camera.

She looked kind of awkward

"Y-yeah th-that's o-okay. This is what w-we u-use." She showed me the camera.

"Oh yours are quite small

"Oh yours are quite small. Just as affective though." I say with a slight smile. She shows me around the classroom.
There were paintings on the walls. They're magnificent. The tables in the centre of the room were in clusters of fours, which were covered in paint. GCSE and A Levels course work are all over the walls along with the paintings. There's a small room about the size of mine and Jimin's, it's the photography room.
As I step inside it's dark and cold. Probably because there's only one wall white and the last three are black.
"So class today we have a new student. Why don't you introduce yourself."
"Hi everyone, I'm y/n. I'm originally from Korea and I have a brother in our year. His name's Jimin. I love photography and dance. I know a bit or martial arts so don't get on my bad side. Kamsamnida, oh sorry thank you."
"Thank you y/n. You'll be sitting next to our other Asian friend Rin Tōsaka."
I go to sit down and she smiles at me. Looks like a lovely girl.
"I hope we can be good friends." She says with a smile.
"Isn't it funny how they refer to us as Asian friends." We laugh and smile at each other. I've made a friend and I'm happy.
I guess Tōsaka never really had friends, she must have been bullied for being Japanese.

Jimin
Music is first. That's exciting. Y/n made me sign up to tutoring Asian students with English. This is stupid. I don't like people.
I walk to my first class. The teacher greets me at the door. Saying good morning.
"Alright class there's a new student at our school and he's in this class with us today. Why don't you introduce yourself." She says.
"Hi everyone I'm Park Jimin and I'm originally from Korea. I'm studying Music and Dance. I have a sister her name is Park y/n. Don't mess her around or I'll beat you up." I say being a bit overprotective.
"Oookaayy, why don't you go and sit next to Jeon Jungkook I'm sure you'll be great friends." She says and he puts his hand up. You go and sit next to him. He starts talking and you weren't listening at first but you caught the ending.
"-Jungkook. I'm studying music and dance too. What's your sister studying?" He says.
"She's studying Photography and Dance. She actually in my dance classes. Can I see your schedule?"
"Yeah sure." He passes me the timetable and I look at it closely.
"You have music with me obviously and you also have dance and English with me and y/n. To be honest all three of our classes are together except y/n has photography instead of music." He smile and looks at me.
"We are going to be the best of friends you, me, y/n and Tōsaka."
"Whose Tōsaka?"
"I can guarantee Ms Baker has put us Asians together in seats. I mean Ms Archer put you with me and we're both Korean so Baker would of put y/n with Tōsaka. She's Japanese." I nod in agreement.
"So it means they'll be good friends. They share a lot of interest I mean we all have Dance together don't we. So it's us four together for the next three years. Text y/n after class and tell her to come and meet us with Tōsaka on the field." I nod and we pay attention to the teacher.
I don't think Jungkook ever really had friends. I guess he got bullied for being Korean.
~•~