14

"I uhhh..... I ummmm..... uhh"
"Chungha!! Just tell us what are we gonna do?"
"Hate me?"
"Chungha!!" You say in unison.
"Fineee..... imaybepartofacomoetitionornot"
"SAY IT SLOWER!!"
"I.. am... part.... of... a competition... i-I-n k-korea..."
"What the hell! Why didn't you tell us?" You say.
"I w-was scared that you would no longer like me and that I am self centred and you'd ask me loads of questions." She says.
"Chungha... we would have never been annoyed if you had told us from the start. Telling us now makes me feel like your not really there and this is all a dream..." you say in a soft tone.
"We care about you Chungha."
"Yeah we do. But right now you've pissed me off." Jungkook says jokingly. Jimin slaps him and you all laugh together.
~
A few more hours pass and you make it into the Korean airport. The smell and the atmosphere of being back in your home country makes you happy.

Chungha comes to your side and puts her arm around you, you turn to her.
"Chungha, what's the name of the competition?"
"It's Produce 1.0.1. Where 101 trainees audition, perform, and fight for a place in a band of 11. It's tough there's 30 of us left. I did my last performance in the summer before joining your school." Chungha explains.
"Do you think you'll get in?" You shake you head quickly.
"Sorry I asked a question." You apologise.
"It's okay. I'm not really sure if I'll make it. Probably not. Hey you should of tried out. You seemed shocked when I told you the name sort of like you recognised the show." She says.
"CHUNGHA! Y/N!! HURRY UP! I WANNA GO HOME!!" Jungkook shouts. Both you and Chungha let go of each other and catch up to him and Jimin.
"Jungkook we're not going home remember we're going to a hotel where you two will share a room and us two will. Then we'll visit each others family the next day." Chungha says after you gave her a nudge.
"O-oh yeah. Lol still I wanna go to bed and sleep off jet lag so I can go see my rich ass parents." He says being cocky. You all laugh together at Jungkook's stupidity.
~
When you get to the hotel you critique everything and point out flaws and give suggestions. Chungha looked at you with her hazel eyes directly into your own and said "calm it down it's ok we're only here for a few weeks." She gives you the key for your room. You go up first.

You enter the lift and pray that no one else gets in or it stops half way. You make it safely to the top alone. You go to step out when you get blocked by a big muscular body. You try to step around but he or she just keeps blocking you. Finally you look up and lock eyes with this mysterious figure. They have dark hair, dark eyes, white washed skin. You stare into his eyes now knowing it's a young man. He has a mask covering half his face making it hard for you to work out who he is. Before you know it your being guided to a room. You enter the room. (Most likely being pushed). You look around for light, you notice a small speck of light. You go to walk but two arms snake around your waist holding you tightly and closely. He twist you around and grabs your bags from your hands and drops them next to him. You try to step back but you can't lift your feet, he's standing on them. He puts your arms around his neck, ties a knock around them and grips onto your skirt. You try to move and struggle out of his grip but you can't. He slides your skirt slowly down.
"Stop moving your making it harder." He says with his muffled voice.
He bends down to look at your stomach but you knew him right in the groin. His feet had already loosened giving you time to slide them out.
Since he's laying on the floor in pain you can take your arms off his neck. You grab your skirt with your tied up hands and slip it back on. You attempt to grab your bags but he pulls you to the ground.
"Where do you think your going I'm not done with you yet"
"Get off me you ughhh, get off" you start screaming but he puts a cloth in your mouth. You give up.

Someone's unlocking the door so the boy starts rushing about hiding the mess he had made. He then turns to you. He looks scared and worried about what's about to happen. You laying on the floor with tied up hands and a cloth in your mouth.

The person at the door enters.
"Jungkook, do you have a minute? No one can fin- Y/N!!"