6

moving on
moving on
moving on
moving on
"Times moving on," you say out loud,
"times moving swiftly on. tick tock tick tock tick tock." you say out loud again.
you are a bit crazy. It's been 2 weeks since you slipped. The way you fell caused you to go into a coma. You miss everybody. Especially Jimin your only brother, your only sibling. He's adopted but still. You miss him, you miss your "mum". You still can't believe that you Grandfather passed on. You know your going to miss him because you were taller that him however Jimin wasn't.

•••

You can finally walk, speak and do the normal things you used to do. You started being on a passion for dancing. You loved the space that filled the sky. Always so beautiful, always so warm.

Jimin made you jump when he walked over. He saw you lying on the ground staring at the sky. He decided to join you by your side.
"You know your beautiful the way you are, right?" Jimin has suddenly started complimenting you to make you feel better. Your Grandfather was the same.
"Jimin you don't have to compliment me it's been 2 months now. I'm okay." you say reassuring him.
"I know hut you really need to work hard on you school work if you want to explore space and time for yourself."
"Yeah true. Yah!! what about you, you need to work hard on your performing if you want to start a band or start performing professionally." You say.
"(y/n), you know I don't want to go into performing I want to come and work with you." he says. You start to realise you are going to have to accept the fact that he's decided not to go into performing. He is good at singing and amazing at dancing so you know that you've tried to convince him.

•••

"(Y/n), Yaahhhhh!!!!!" You hear you mum shouting.
"What do you want now I'm 18 I can leave school" you moan. She won't let you move out.
"You can move out now I'm not bothered." She says. You start to dance around but then she shouts again.
"ON ONE Condition. You move in with Jimin, work on your studies together at Oxford University in the UK. It's amazing there. You will go and get an apartment nearby." You nod and run to Jimin who as always is in his room.

"JIMINIE PABO!!" He turns to look at you. You laugh. Then he laughs.
"What?" He says through his giggling.
"We can move out. Not just out but to the UK. Mum showed me the letters we got in to Oxford University. Right in the centre of England." He looks shook. 
"W-what? We got i-in." You saw a tear going down his face and you also start to cry. You both so happy.
"We move there tomorrow. Start packing. The school days start on 6th September. It's now August 31st. We need to leave soon they are 8 hours behind so we need to get used to the time zones in time for 6 days."
"She were leaving tomorrow." You nod.