12~Tōsaka

~•~
You finished showing Chungha around the school and went to meet up with Tōsaka.
~•~
"Hey y/n, I have something to tell you. But I don't really want Chungha to know can you ask her I go or something please."
"Sure. CHUNGHA CAN YOU GO AND GET US COFFEE PLEASE!!" She shouts yes and walks off.
"She's gone. What's up?"
"So you know how space is beautiful and it's mysterious," you nod,"well I'm in an experimental trial since I'm a foster child. And the orphanage has decided to send me up with the new colony."
"W-what where ar-are you going? Don't say it's Saturn that's too far. We'll be light years away. Please. Don't. Be. Saturn."
"No no I'm not going to Saturn it's to mars. I won't be too far. You were my best friend from the day you started. I never really had best friends. I was the nerdy geeky weird friend in the corner. I will wuss you so much. Don't work get about me."
"No Tōsaka you can't go. Your an adult you can't go. You have your own life now your an adult. You can't g-"
"I have to. Don't forget me. I love you always. I have to go. DON'T FOREGT MEEEEE!" She shouts as she starts to run away.
"NOOOOOOO!!!"

"I got you coff-" she drops the coffee as she sees you collapse to the floor...