7

~•~
You and Jimin had left the next day and arrived in the UK today right in time to go to the new apartment you had already payed for awhile ago for holidays and signed in to school the next day.
~•~
Tuesday 5th September
"JIMIN!! Hurry up you PABO!" You shout.
"WE NEED TO GO SIGN IN THE DAY BEFORE!!" you shout again. He starts running down the hall.
"Of course your all ways late." You both laugh and leave together.
Neither of you spoke for the whole car journey probably because your both nervous. It must be nerve racking starting a new school, in a new country, with only your adopted sibling. Why wouldn't it be?
"Jimin?" You ask with a half smile. He nods.
"Don't tell anyone we're adopted. It might start drama that I can't handle right now." You say. He nods and gives you a hug.
"Your still my sister though. Nothing's going to change that." You both laugh and walk to the front desk.
~•~
You and Jimin had signed into the front desk and you were given your room keys. You both should be put separately because your opposites sexes. Pretty obvious, right?

Wrong!!

Your sharing a room because your siblings. Sorry, you'll have to put up him for 2 years.

Your school day starts tomorrow. Are you prepared?
~•~
Day 1 : Jimin POV

I'm excited, soooo excited. New home, new school, new life. All starting now.

Day 1 : Y/N POV

What's it going to be like here? I can't wait to make friends. But I'm so nervous.
What if they dont like me?
What if I'm not good enough?
What if I'm not goi-
No!!
Be positive.
If you don't make any friends you have Jimin.
I'm having a conversation with my self in my head. I must be going crazy.

~•~

A/N~ sorry for the short chapters. I know some of you enjoy this so I will try my best to make it the way you would like it. If you have any suggestions leave a comment. Don't forget to vote and share with your fellow kpoppers. Cringe ^-^
Bye
Bye