10~3 months later

~•~
Monday 14th December
"Jimin!! I'm getting excited the leaves have fallen and the weather has become cold. It's close to Christmas. Are you excited?" You say getting hyped up. You know you have to calm down but you just can't.
"Y/n calm your shit a bit please. I'm cold and we are stood outside. It's winter remember you said it yourself. Can we go inside please?" Jimin says with a red nose and strops tone.
"Jimin lighten up. Come on you cold bean." You laugh at yourself and go back indoors. 

School had ended for Christmas break on Friday. This week is a new week for you to enjoy the cold weather. You want jumpers and you want scarfs. All different shades. Yellow, red, burgundy, blue, green. Pretty much any warm colorful, but not too colorful, colors. Winter makes you happy. So many photography ideas to indulge in. Jimin dislikes winter because it's too cold and he goes stiff. He needs to work out a lot more in winter than before because it's cold. Jimin wants to stay indoors all day unlike you.

"Jungkook, will you come and enjoy the cool weather outside with me?" You ask. With a big smiling face. He can't resist the smile creeping slowly onto his own face from your silly wining.

He nods and grabs your hand. He runs pulling you right out into the street. You weren't ready to go, you had forgotten your camera. So you ran back to grab it.

You and Jungkook took some spectacular photos. Him being the model and you being the photographer. You love photographing Jungkook because he was so photogenic.

You had him leaning up against frozen lampposts, the bushes, the trees, anything that had frost on it. You had to take photos with frost other wise you would of been upset.

Jungkook smiled and pouted like a baby. He is older than you but he looks younger. It's only a few months. But still.

"Y/n get a headshot for me over here." He walked over to a wall that had flowers and frozen leaves climbing up it.
"That's so beautiful."
"Like you." He said
"Di... did you just call me beautiful." You say astonished.
"Why? Can it not be true? Did I lie? Wo-would I lie?" He starts to stutter.
"Haha thank you." You go near him and peck him on the cheek. He looks even more shocked than ever.
"What? Can I not kiss you on the cheek?" You laugh and so does he.
~•~
You and Jungkook stumble into his room. You keep tripping each other up. You trip him and he trips you up back. Jimin and Tōsaka are staring at the two of you widely.
"You two seem really close?" You say to Jimin and Tōsaka.
"Uh- uhhh we've been waiting for you and well since I have Jungkook's room key I let Tōsaka in and we sat waiting." Jimin says going red in the cheeks.
"Are you sure that what the two of you were doing? I mean when I looked up when I came in you were pretty close, as in your faces were about to touch." Jungkook says laughing everyone joining in to make it less awkward.
"Anyway, why do you have my room key?" Jungkook asks.
'Does that boy ever shut up' you thought. Giggling at yourself you get caught. And laugh harder and fall to the ground.
"What are you laughing at?" Jimin asks. You shake your head.
"Jungkook can I speak to you in the other room please." you say getting up from the floor. He nods and the both of you leave.

"Should we announce our relationship ship?" You laugh at yourself again.
"Yes but I think you had too much jelly. No more jelly for you." You frown and Jungkook kisses your mouth slowly.

"Guuuyyyyyzzzzzzz, me and y/n are dating. Taking things slow. Hope you support us." Jungkook says nodding at you for reassurance. You smile back.
"Y/n can I talk to you?" You nod. "Alone!" You nod again and follow him.
"What are you thinking you can't go out with him!!" He mild shouts.
"Why can't I? You just let yourself into Jungkook's room and were about to kiss Tōsaka. That's right. I saw you." You say back. Leaving the room straight after.

Jimin pulls out his phone and looks through the contacts for your number.

Jiminie Pabo
'Dear y/n, you better read this because I'm only sending it once. You dumb shit better know what's coming because it will be hard for you. If Jungkook breaks up with you don't come running to me because I won't help. Think wisely.

Y/n ie pabo
'Okay but treat Tōsaka right other wise I will get angry with you and will tell mum.'

Jiminie Pabo
'tbh I wouldn't care if you told mum because your the older one shouldn't you be more respectful towards you sweet brother'

Y/n ie Pabo
'Dont sweet talk you you dumb shit. I know what I'm doing. If he breaks my heart I'll move on like any other person. Now stop texting me I want to enjoy my night."

~•~
You and Jimin didn't speak for most of the night. He left you alone and you left him alone. It just worked out that way. He ended up announcing his relationship with Tōsaka. Which wasn't surprising to you at all.

You were leaning up against Jungkook's chest. You were getting sleepy. You decided to close you eyes for a bit.
"Y/n are you getting tired. Is your sugar rush subsiding." Jungkook says to you softly and quietly. You nod slowly.
"Do you want me to carry you back to your dorm. Or do you want to sleep in my bed with me." He asks not thinking straight.
"She will not be staying in your bed she's coming back with me!" Jimin stands up pulls you up off the floor.

He's dragging you by the wrist. When you get back to your room he throws you inside shuts the door and locks it.
"Jimin!! What's the point in this? Why are you doing this?" You shout banging on the door.
"It's for you own good. Jungkook's my best friend I need him by my side. When you two break up he'll leave my side. I don't want to loose such a good friend. He was so ki-"
"Boo!" Jungkook makes Jimin jump.
"I heard everything I wouldn't leave you if I broke up with y/n because you are my only friend. Other than hyungs. But still. Your my only friend in my classes. And I wouldn't give you up for the world. Okay..." he says to Jimin. Jimin nods and lets you out of the room. You hug Jimin to say thank you and that you will never mess up again.
"If something happens between us I won't leave you for the world. Plus your my brother so it's not really possible." You say making him feel better.
"Neither would i." Jungkook states.
"Guyzzz you just kind of left me. I felt so alone for the first time in ages. Guyzzzz what's going on?" Tōsaka says with a confused face.
"Just making Jimin feel better. He thought we'd all leave him. But we are here for him. And so are you." You say to Tōsaka. She comes over and hugs everyone tightly.

Group hugs were you favourite because it means you can hug everybody at the same time and it's not awkward.
~•~