Chapter 1: Meet Me

Hello, I'm Francesca. I'm 13 years old. I'm smart. I love school because then you learn new skills and meet new people. And also I'm Italian.

Unfortunately, for me, I'm not having the greatest time in school anymore because I'm getting bullied. But to be honest, is not actually sure why I am getting bullied. People call me 'Frenchman' but why??? Weird, I know. [AN: I know why she's getting bullied, but you'll have to read on to find out what it it.]

Also, I am parentless. My parents left me when I was a baby. They abandoned me. The neglected me. I'm lonely as hell. I live in a small adoption care home for children of all ages. I've been there for 12 or 13 years, I'm not quite sure, but I know its been years.

I may have a negative background, but the only positive thing about me is my role model: Stana Katic!! She's my hero!! My everything! She's helped me through my bad and good moments. If I'm upset about school, I go to my cramped, dirty and disgusting bedroom and watch Stana. Her laugh makes me happy. Her skills are so bright and talented. Her hair is a soft brunette colour. Well I think it's soft as it looks soft when it is flying in the breeze. She's just amazing..... Extraordinarily amazing!!!!!!

She's an incredible actress and everything she does is incredible. I want to be just like her when I grow up,   I really want to meet her one day and tell her how much I love her and her outstanding talent. She's just perfect in every possible way. For me, she's the definition of 'perfection' because.... well ..... she is perfect.

I wonder if she has any special person in her life right now?

Wouldn't it be amazing if I got adopted by Stana? The Stana Katic?? Omg! My dream would come true!!!

But little did Francesca know, that her dream is closer than she thinks....