Chapter 5: Getting to know everyone

Stana's POV

We sat on the couch to talk with Francesca. Sasha was sitting on my lap, Nate was sitting next to me and Francesca was sitting in the armchair with her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth.

"Francesca, tell us everything." I ordered as carefully as I can, but with some strictness too.

"Um- where sh-shall I be-begin?" Francesca stuttered through her sobbing.

"The beginning would be a great start." Told Nate. I nodded with agreement.

"Where's your family?" I asked the first question, "and tell us the truth. No lying please."

"I honestly don't know. I grew up with no parents. The carer who looks after me, told me that my parents abandoned me when I was a baby." I was shocked.

"Siblings??" Francesca shook her head.

"Nope. I even looked too. Well my carer did. I have no siblings on the system. And even if I do, I don't wanna know."

"Why?" Asked Sasha, for the first time we arrived home.

"I have really bad trusting issues."

"But, you're taking to us. So you trust us?" Nate asked, slightly confused.

"Well, yeah, when I discovered Castle, I fell in love with your acting skills and so I digged into you both." Explained Francesca, pointing at me and Nate. "sorry Nathan, but I love Stana more." She smiled while looking at me and Nate. I laughed when I saw Nate's face.

Francesca giggled. Sasha was confused.

"Mommy, what's so funny?" She asked me.

"Daddy." Was the only word that escaped my mouth, soon enough Sasha started laughing. Nathan's face was hysterical. His face was just like this emoji -> 😧. I know right, hysterical.

"I did-didn't kn-know that da-dad-daddy was soooooooo fun-funny!!" Say Sasha, still laughing.

"I should have became a comedian if I'm that funny."

"But, daddy, you're our co-co-come-comed-" Sasha struggled.

"Comedian." Francesca says, silently giggling.

"Yeah that word." Smiled Sasha.

"Okay, another question. " I started, before an awkward silence falls between us, "why was those kids at the school being nasty to you??"

Francesca hung her head low. Tears slowly ran down her cheeks until it looked like a waterfall.

Sasha gasped. She jumped off my lap and ran over to her. "What's wrong? You can tell us, Cesca. You can trust us. We can help you, but only if you tell us what's wrong." Just watching Sasha care for Francesca, melted my heart completely. Sasha would be an amazing sister. But only if there was another child she can protect. Well her and Francesca would be amazing sisters... Hold on a second...

"Where are you staying at the moment? Who looking after you??" I asked immediately.

Everyone's head turned towards me. "At the orphanage home. Manhattan Orphanage Home for Youngsters. And Daisy Talison is my carer. Why?"

"Are you enjoying your time at the orphanage home?" I asked, knowing exactly what I'm doing.

"Lemme see, no friends. Chores day and night. Wake up at 5am every morning. Go sleep at 11pm every night. Get punished if I'm a bad girl. Get bullied by how I look and behave. Overall, I hate the orphanage. I would do anything, anything, in order to leave that dreadful orphanage. Why are you asking me theses questions anyway??"