Chapter 9: Finding Out Something Bad

As the days get by, the police were still looking into Francesa's kidnapping, but keep coming up with dead ends. Dan Caneson hasn't been found yet. He wasn't at his apartment nor workplace. He's nowhere to be found.

And so Little Sasha has been very depressed as the police are getting nowhere closer in finding her sister.

At school, Sasha isn't having a great time either...

Just like when she whet back to school the day after Fran was kidnapped...

Sasha walked through the doors of her school. Heads immediately turning her way. But she kept her head looking at the fascinating works of the ground. Kids walking up to her, making her feel so small.

"Look what the cat brought in." Came a male's voice.

"I thought something smelled fishy." Replied a female's voice.

Everyone laughed. But Sasha stayed quiet. She continued to walk to her classroom. When she put her bag and coat on her peg, she sat down in her seat and place her head in her arms. More kids came up to her. Humiliating her. They started to pick on her. Poke her cheeks and arms. Pull on her hair. Kick the back of her chair. Pull her chair backwards. And say unneeded words to her that was absolutely not necessary to say.

But one comment, that was said by the school's bully, pushed Sasha's buttons over the edge.

"Wow Sasha, no wonder that bitch left you. You ugly piece of trash. That bitch doesn't love you. Nobody does. You are gonna be left in the streets like that bitch you call 'my sister'. You unwanted little fish! You and your sis-" Sasha had enough of the insults. She stood up, anger clear in her crystal ocean eyes.

"Look, bitch. You have no right to come to me and insult me AND my sister. I love her and she loves me. And if you can't accept that, shame on you. I couldn't care less what you think of me, but never, EVER describe my sister like that. You ungrateful toad. Now go away and leave me alone." Sasha exclaimed in the bully's face. She sat back down in her chair.

The teacher then came in and the lesson began. But the kids around Sasha continued to bug her. But she stayed quiet. Writing down what the kids were doing to her in her notebook.

This continued to happen for the rest of the day. And over the next few days... and weeks...

Till now. Another school day. Sasha has gone quiet. She no longer speaks. She has lost all confidence in herself. All because of the kids in school. Stana and Nathan are getting worried because Sasha is never quiet. Especially at home. She's so energetic. So Stanathan decided that they will walk their daughter into the school building and see if they can discover what the hell is going on.

...

When the family of three arrived at the school grounds, heads turned to them. When Sasha stepped foot into the building, all kids stood in front of her, blocking her path.

"Look it's trash day and this garbage needs to be taken out." A blonde boy exclaims.

"Well help take the garbage out, Kyle." A Black haired girl walked up to the boy. Along with some of her friends. "Kyle, you take her left hand-" the black haired girl got interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN!!" The kids froze and turned around. They were facing two angry faces of adults they didn't recognise. "Leave. Now." The kids scattered away. The adults walk over to the girl crying on the floor.

"Sasha?" Sasha looked up and cried harder. She hugged her. Sasha hugged her mother tightly. "Sasha, baby, what is going on?" Asked Stana. Sasha just cried.