Chapter 6: Adoption

Francesca's POV
For the pass few weeks, I've been staying at Stana and Nathan's house, well I go school then I come to the loft. Sasha has been the best little sister any girl could ask for. I wish she was my actual sister. Well she's away at a friend's birthday party and she's sleeping over there too.

At school, I'm still getting bullied, sometimes i come home crying my eyes out or tear stains on my cheeks. Or I come home with bruises on my face and arms. Stana isn't happy nor is Nathan. They were acting like my parents, so protective and so... loveable? Yeah, they are showing my what it's like to be loved again. But nobody loves a girl like me. Why the sudden change?

"I wanna have a good talk with these kids!!" Yelled an angry Nathan. "Nobody messes with my girls! Unless they wanna get beaten my me!! They gonna go through me first!" Nathan jump back and forth, like he was ready to punch the daylights outta someone or smash something to smithereens!

"Oh god no!!" I yelled in shock. "No don't!!"

"Fran, sweetie, these kids need to be told, or they won't stop." Stana told me.

"Please don't talk to them!!" I cried out.  "Just please don't!!"

"Fran, why? Why not?" Nathan asked, puzzled.

"Because..... because... I'll get bullied even more!!!" I cried louder and harder.

"I don't follow." Stana stated. "How will you get bullied even more if we talk to these kids?"

"Because they will say that I ran home crying and that I'm a big cry baby and that nobody loves me. And eventually, if I keep on crying you guys will notice that I'm a big cry baby and leave me like my parents did to me. " I sobbed.

"Oh baby!" Stana cried out. "What those kids say is not true. Don't listen to them."

"They don't know what they are missing," says Nathan, tears stains on his cheeks. "Or how special you really are."

"What?!?!" I whisper yelled. "What are you saying?"

Stana and Nathan looked at each other and smiled and Nathan nodded his head. I leaned my head to the side, in confusion.

"Fran, baby, sit down," I did. "For the last few weeks, we have been in contact with your orphanage and-"

"My orphanage?!? You're not sending me back are you?!?"

"Oh god no!" Nathan says.

"Anyway, we have been in contact with your orphanage and child services and we are planning to-" I interrupted again.

"WHAT ARE DOING? SENDING ME AWAY BECAU-" Stana stopped me.

"Stop interrupting me!! You will find out once you stop interrupting me!! Now stop asking questions!!" Stana yelled at me and I shuttered up.

"We are not planning to get rid of you. We are planning to.... adopt you." Stana mumbled the last bit, I nearly didn't hear her, but I did.

"Adopt me?? Why on earth would you adopt a girl like me? My life is already a junkyard. I'll just mess up your fami-"

"Because we love you, baby." Whispered Nathan, like the word 'love' was a secret word that nobody should hear, ever.

"Aaaaa whaaaaat???"

"Francesca, we love you, beautiful. You have a great sense of humour and you make us smile when you play with Sasha. It's unbelievable how attached she become to you. And you haven't broke up of family or destroyed anything. In fact, you made this the perfect family." Explained Stana.