Chapter 8: Disaster

A few days after I officially became Francesca Stana Katic-Fillion, my life has never been so wonderful. Sasha has been the best little sister I've ever imagined. We do everything together. Play, colour, gossip like teenagers, watch movies, do homework. Everything. You name it, we pretty much do that.

Stana and Nathan have been the best parents ever. If I ask them for anything, they will either lend me the money or they will get what my heart desires. They are spoiling me rotten. But I love them endlessly. They protect me, love me, care for me. I have the best family in the whole world.

I thought my life was the perfect gift someone like God can give me and that nothing will change it for the worst..... you're probably thinking what's going on at this precise moment and what the hell I'm talking about.

Well I'll tell you, I'm currently in an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. I have bruises all over my body. My head and back are probably covered in blood.... actually, let's start from the beginning of this story, let's go back to this morning, when I was having breakfast with my family.....

-•-•-
"So how's life as a Fillion child, Fran?" Asked Dad.

"Wonderful. Life changing." I exclaimed excitedly. Mom and dad laughed.

"So Cesca loves being my sister?" Wondered Sasha out loud.

"I absolutely love being your big sister, Sash." I smiled as I kissed her on the forehead. I heard a click and saw a flash. I turned to see dad with his phone in his hands. "You're taking a picture of me?!?!" I squealed, nervously.

"Well, yeah, that was so beautiful and a wonderful memory that will be cherished forever." Dad smiled happily.

I covered my face with my hands. I hate it when people take photos of me because I always look so ugly and gross in them.

"You okay, Fran?" Asked Mom. I nodded, hesitating. "Fran, okay, you are clearly not okay. What's wrong?" I shook my head; shaking the memories out of my head.

"No, I'm good. I'm fine. Perfect in fact." I smiled at them, a fake smile that is. Mom and dad knew I wasn't being that completely honest with them, but they didn't push on. Luckily, Sasha started telling us about school and how a trip to the Museum for a science project is approaching. It's about WW1&2. Sasha is so excited. She loves learning about all the airplanes. But she gets incredibly upset when the amount of soldiers died in that matter.

I smiled as I listened to Sasha as she explains everything that happened in both the wars.

"Mrs McKellen said that there might be a World War 3 in a few years. But I said 'why do people go and fight against others? Don't they have loved ones they need to be with? Why can't people just not fight and be happy? These wars scare children as they think the world is a dangerous, hunted world.' And my teacher was shocked. She couldn't answer my questions." She rambled on and on.

"Sash, Princess, breathe!" Dad half whispered, half yelled. Sasha shuted up and took a deep breath. "Sash, people have fights that lead to wars because they want to show who's best." Dad answered the best he could.

"Just like someone else who got in a fight with someone over a girl he liked," mom looked up at dad and they both smiled.

"Hey! I didn't start a fight with Kris! He hit me first!" Complained dad like a little girl.

"Kris?" I asked out load, trying to match the name with a face. But failed miserably.

"Yeah, Kris Brklijac, my ex-husband. We weren't happy together and so we got a divorce. But through the divorce, Nate expressed his feelings towards me, even though he didn't care that I was married or that I was actually getting a divorce. I was jumping for joy once he told me." Mom was smiling. She was one happy bunny as she thought back to those beautiful and romantic memories of her past.