Chapter 3: Dinner at Stana's

Francesca's POV

I was awoken by a carming voice. "Honey, wake up." It was Stana. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in my house." Replied Stana.

"Wow. Big house." I complemented.

"Why thank you, honey." And Stana kissed my forehead.

"Do you live alone or with someone?" I asked, completely forgetting she already said she had a partner about an hour or so ago.

"Yeah, a husband, he should be here. I'll call him." Stana got up and started calling. "Babe!! You home??" A small reply came from the bedroom.

"Honey? Is that you??" Stana smiled.

"No!! It's the police. They have come to arrest you because you are not greeting your wife home!!" I heard footsteps and then a tall man, with brown hair and huge biceps walked up to Stana and kissed her on the lips.

"Well if I don't want to get arrested, I better do what my extremely hot and sexy wife wants me to do!" He teased. Stana giggled and kissed him again.

I gasped at who was standing before me. The man heard me and turned my direction. A confused expression appeared on his face and he turned back to Stana.

"Tana, who is this??" Stana turned to me and blushed at the nickname. I smiled and so did the man.

"Babe, this is Francesca, I kinda met her today. , Francesca, this is my husband-" Stana was cut off by my screams.

"NATHAN FILLION!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Nate and Stana both flinched at my piercing scream.

"You know me/him?" Both Nate and Stana said in unison. They bothed looked at each other, smiled and started giggling.

"If course I know you. You're on Castle. And just may I say, the castle books are my favourite!! I have all of them!!" Nate blushed. Stana smiled.

"Why thank you. It's always nice to see a fan of mine!" Nate quoted off Castle [AN: I think it's a quote from Castle!).

"And mine too!!" Finished Stana.

"Yes dear." Nate kissed Stana cheek.

"You two are so cute!! How long have you been an item for?? There were nothing on the internet about it." I asked, determined to know.

"Um..... 10yrs?" Nate replied, unsure himself. Stana gasped.

"You don't know how long we're been together?" Stana was shocked.

"Thats bad, right?" Stana nodded. "Well I know for sure, we're been married for 7 years."

"We dated for two years. Engaged for a year and married for seven years." Told Stana.

"Jon, Seamus, Tamala, Molly, Susan, Penny, Terri and Andrew all didn't know about us dating!" Started Nate.

"Their faces when you proposed to me, after Castle proposed to Beckett, were priceless!!" Stana giggled at the memory, "They thought you were joking and when I said yes and I kissed you square on the lips, they were in for a huge surprise of their life!!"

"Hay! I only wanted to propose to you because Caskett were on a new level in their relationship and I wanted that for us too." Defended Nate.

"Excuses. Excuses. Just like Castle himself." Stana teased.

"Hay!! Missy! I am Castle!!"

"No, you're Fillion. Mr. Writer-monkey-boy!" Stana teased back.

"It's man!!! Writer-monkey-man!!! I'm a man not a boy!!" Wined Nate.