Chapter 4: Conversion with The Fillion's

Previously....

Francesca gulped. "Well.... um.... what do you want to know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why was those students being mean to you?" Stana asked first. I thought a moment before answering.

"I have no friends. They bully me because of it." A lone tear escaped my eye and ran down my cheek. Sasha, Stana and Nate gasped.

"Wha do them do, Cesca?" Asked Sasha, in a cute and adorable way. I just looked away, while more tears ran down my cheeks.

"Honey?" I looked back and saw Stana with a sad expression on her face. "How long were they being mean to you?" She asked.

"Since I started that school. Which was when I was 11 years old."

"So it's been going on for 2years?" Stated Nate. I nodded.

I looked at Sasha and I saw tears in her eyes, but she was fighting against them.  "Sasha? What's wrong?" I asked.

"You be bullied by bad people. Me no like it!!" And that was when she bursted into tears. I got off my chair and walked over to her seat. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Me like you, Cesca! You're me fwiend!" I frozed at what she said. I think she felt me tense, because she looked up to me. "Are you me fwiend too??" I looked at her. And a small smile appeared on my face.

"I like you too, Sasha. You're cute, adorable and extremely pretty." I bend down to whisper in her ear. "Just like your mommy." Sasha smiled.

"Me pretty like momma?" Stana looked at me, to Sasha, to me, back to Sasha and then back to me again.

"What???" Stana exclaimed, shocked and surprised.

I looked at Sasha, "yes you do, Sasha. The brunette curls, talent skills, smile is all Stana. But the eyes are all Nathan's." Sasha's smile grew wider.
"Momma! Dada! Cesca said Me look like you woo!!!" She exclaimed excitedly. Stana laughed. Nate just looked at her all lovingly. I saw him doing it and I sat back at my chair.

"I know what you're thinking, Nathan." He was surprised by me talking and he looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You love Stana's laugh." Nate's mouth dropped and so did Stana's.

"How do you know that? Are you sidekick or something?" Nate chuckled to himself.

"I wish, but no. I'm not sidekick. But I know you love Stana's laugh, because.... well.... I love her laugh too. Her laugh makes me happy and I start laughing too. She's the reason I'm still living for." I realised I have said to much and so I immediately close my mouth. Stana was just staring at me like I just grew another head or something.

"What do you mean by 'I'm the reason you are living for'??" I didn't say a word. "Francesca? Honey, what happened? What's going on in your life that you don't want anyone to know about??" My head shot up.

"You don't want to know! My life is a horrible and dull place. I can't let a perfect family, like yours, get kablooey by my stupid and dirty messed up world." Stana and Nate flinched at my tone. Sasha started crying.

"Francesca-" I cut her off.

"I know, I should leave." I walked over to the front door, grabbed my bag and put on my shoes. "Thanks for dinner. Goodbye." I waved to them and walked out the door.