Day Eleven

Dear Michael,

I feel like I have been getting weaker and weaker by the second. Today I could barely lift my head so as usual, I was given more medication. I'm schdeuled to have chemotherapy soon. I know it's something to help but I'm scared. Chemotherapy makes your hair fall out. I have just begun to accept my curly, crazy hair only to lose it. 

I told my Twitter friends yesterday why I have been absent from Twitter and the group chat. They all freaked out in the beginning but over all they have been very supportive. You see, that's what I love about being in a fandom. There's always going to be someone who knows exactly how to cheer you up. I mean, sure my best friend is there for me but sometimes I feel like that person is too close that I can't tell them. I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all to you but mayeb you get what I mean. Sometimes, it's just nice to tell someone who you trust enough to tell and with common interests what's really on your mind. 

They also moved me to an actual hospital that would help me yesterday too. This hospital is nice. It's like a kids hospital. It has those art hand prints on the wall with different colors and designs. It's sort of like a senior center except we're all pretty much kids. I haven't made any new friends yet but hopefully it'll happen soon. 

I heard you were doing good. You're on tour in Europe now. You must be having the time of your life with your three best friends over there, am I right? 

Love,

Natalie.