Day Seventeen

Dear Michael,

I learned that the process of meeting you is going to take at least two to three weeks. 

I've told my best friends and Twitter friends what was happening and they're all really happy for me. They know that this is a huge deal. I can't wait till I get the actual amount of days until I get to meet 5SOS. 

I'm sorry, I'm talking way too much about this but it's just such a positive thing in my life now that I just, I don't know. 

Anyways, I've gone to two sessions of chemotherapy. I'm kind of scared to losing my hair but like my grandma used to say, 'no one f*cks with the baldies'. 

I've made one friend so far. His name is Evan. He's a nice guy, kind of secluded. In the beginning I noticed him at the corner of the game room just staring at me. I didn't mind so much in the beginning because he's sort of good looking but it started getting annoying so I just walked up to him one day and asked why on earth he kept staring. He said because I was the prettiest sick girl he's ever seen.

Talk about cliche's. 

He's 17 years old and has leukemia like me except his is acute. When it's visiting hours, I always see him roaming the halls alone. It looks like he doesn't have any family or friends so I decided to become friends with the lonely, mysterious boy from the game room.

Maybe you'll meet him.

Love,

Natalie.