Part 1

Woobin POV

"Why must you drag me with you every time you want to see Gaeul at the porridge shop?" I questioned Yijung, he remained silent as we walked in the small building. "Annye- Sunbae" Gaeul said surprised. "Hey" Yijung smiled at her. "Is Jandi not working here anymore?" I asked. Gaeul shook her head no. "Since she works at the clinic, she doesn't have time to work here anymore, we had to hire a new girl" the door bell rang. All of our eyes turned and saw a foreigner walking in. "Hello Gaeul~" she said in English. "Hi Mia, Yijung, Woobin, this is Mia" Gaeul introduced the foreigner girl. Mia shyly waved, Yijung returned the favor and waved. "Yo, what's up?" I said causing Mia to giggle. "You speak English?" "Not really" I admitted. "It's fine I speak Korean" she said, her pronunciation was perfect. "Mia is half Korean, she's been living here her whole life, she has just been attending international schools though" Gaeul explained and Mia nodded. "So these are the guys you've told me so much about?" Mia asked Gaeul. "Yep, this is Yijung, my boyfriend, and his friend Woobin" Yijung shook Mia's hand, I shook her hand too, but then placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. "Are you still coming with us tomorrow?" Yijung asked Gaeul. "Where are you going?" Mia asked confused. "New Caledonia, it's been a while since we went, so we wanted to take a trip there" Yijung answered. Gaeul looked at Yijung then to Mia. "I-I'm sorry to leave you behind....." Gaeul awkwardly apologized. "It's fine, I could stay and help out here and keep the house clean" Mia said showing signs of sadness. "Why can't she come along?" I asked. "Y-you want me to come along?" I nodded at Mia's question. "O-ok.... I gues Gaeul and I need I pack then" Mia said. "Could you give us a ride home? Mia lives with me" Yijung and I nodded. "Let's go" I said before opening the door and holding it for everyone.