Part 3

The next morning, we had to be ready early, our flight takes off at 10 a.m. I tucked my hands into my pockets as we waited for Gaeul and Mia. I was leaned against my car while Yijung was leaned against his. It had been a while since we took a trip together, so we decided to go to New  Caledonia. Gaeul really didn't want to leave Mia alone, so I invited Mia along too, she's mysterious, I want to get to know her. My wrist displayed the time, we had 45 minutes before we had to be on the plane, luckily the airport is only 20 minutes away. The squeak of a door caught my attention, I glanced up and saw Gaeul and Mia walking towards us. "Hey, ready to go?" Yijung asked. The two girls nodded. "Alright, let's move out" I said, I guess Mia likes my English, it caused her to giggle cutely. I took Mia's suitcase and placed it in the trunk, Yijung did the same with Gaeul's at his car. We got in our cars and began the journey to the airport.

Mia mostly stayed silent as she kept her eyes focused on the views out the window. "Is this your first time flying?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "I've flown before, but I love the views from a plane, it's mesmerizing" she glanced at me and smiled. I too glanced out the window, she's right, the view is mesmerizing. "So what do you do for a living Woobin?" Mia asked trying to start a conversation. "Oh I took over my parents construction company" I said only half true, I took over the mafia too. "Nice, I might take over my fathers restaurant, I'm getting practice at the porridge shop" she smiled. "I could see you running a restaurant, maybe you should cook for me sometime" I half smiled looking more like a smirk. "I will" "all passengers please fasten your seatbelts as we prepare to land"

"Holy crap" Mia looked around surprised. "Is there something wrong?" I asked her. She promptly shook her head no. "I've never seen anything more beautiful, it's so pretty here" she said. "Have you looked in a mirror?" I smirked. "Yeah why?" "Then you have seen more beautiful" I smirked again and walked towards the cabins. "Yah! Sunbae!" Mia called out as I heard her run towards me. "Did you just indirectly call me beautiful?" She asked as she walked with me. "Maybe" I smiled and held out a key for her. "This is so you can get in your room" she's took the key from my grasp while blushing. "Go rest, we will do dinner at 5" I said then walked to my own cabin.