Epilogue

I smiled with Jihoo, Junpyo and Yijung as we rode our horses around the open area. "Hey woobin!" Yijung called out to me. "Yeah?" I responded. "Isn't it Sunday?" I thought for a second then looked at the familiar gate coming up. "Yeah it is, I'll meet up with you guys later" I smiled then rode my horse inside the gate and up a hill to a small area. I dismounted the horse and tied him to a tree keeping him shaded. "I'll be back soon" I smiled then walked the rest of the way up the hill passing all the different t engraved stones and slabs. I saw Mia sitting at the usual spot for Sunday's. "Mia!" I called out and walked to her. She looked at me and smiled, her hair blowing in the breeze. I saw another familiar face with her. "Look who it is" Mia said standing up. The small boy with her got up and ran to me. "Appa!" He exclaimed. "Hey kiddo" I smiled picking him up and walking the rest of the way to Mia. "Visiting grandpa?" I asked. My son enthusiastically nodded. "Could mom and I have some time alone?" I asked my son. "Okie!" I set him down. "Can I go to the horsey?" He asked. "Yes, just remember how to treat him" Mia smiled. He grinned widely before running down the hill. "It was actually his idea to be here so early, we were going to wait for you to come back home, but he didn't want Grandpa to be lonely" Mia smiled. "He's thoughtful just like papa was..." she added. "Well, his name is Hwan-Lee for a reason, he is named after your father" I said with a smile. "Can I ride the horsey?" Mia and I looked over at Hwan-Lee. "Let mom and I finish talking ok?" I asked. He nodded and ran back to the horse. Mia looked at her watch then back up to me. "We need to head home and prepare lunch, Jandi, Gaeul, Cho, Junpyo, Yijung, and Jihoo are coming over " I took her hand in mine and began walking with her. "It's not that far if a walk, do you and Hwan-Lee want to ride the horse and I'll walk?" Mia smiled at my question. "You know we drove here, you don't have to walk, you can drive" Mia laughed. "True, but walking is always an option" I smiled. "I still can't believe our fathers were enemies" Mia sighed. "Look at us, happily married with a beautiful son, and we have the most powerful mafia crew in the world." I smiled. "Well my father told me something when I was little I never truly understood until now" Mia stopped walking. "What is it?" I asked. "At the end of every storm, a beautiful rainbow will shine" she smiled. I smiled back and pecked her lips. I looked back up the hill and smiled at Lee's grave. 'Thank you for everything you did' I thought. "Come on oppa, let's go home" Mia tugged on my hand. I smiled and began walking with her. 'You did so much for me in such a short time, if only you were still here, Hwan-Lee would love you.... I miss you Papa Lee'