Part 7

I shared a smoothie with Mia on the beach. We all decided to spend the last day on the beach. Jihoo and Cho played frisbee, Yijung and Gaeul lounged on some beach chairs, and Junpyo and Jandi were in the water together, only up to their knees. I sipped the smoothie at the same time as Mia. "Mia..." my voice caught her attention. "Yes woobin?" She asked looking into my eyes. "Since we can't officially date, how about we date in secret? We don't have to tell your father" I asked. "I-I mean we can try... but my father finds out everything" she shyly admitted. "Well, I guess we will have to try really hard then" I smiled then leaned in and placed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Yah Mia look out!" Cho called out to Mia. I noticed the flying disk coming right at Mia. My hand reached out to catch it but Mia beat me to it. I was surprised, I never have seen anyone with such good reflexes. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked her, her face flushed red. "O-oh I learned it in self defense class" Mia shyly stuttered. Something didn't seem right about her answer, but I didn't feel it was my place to question it. "Are you alright? I'm sorry, the wind took the disk..." Cho started apologizing. "It's fine, none of us were hurt, and it wasn't your fault, you have nothing to apologize for" Mia said handing Cho the frisbee. Cho nodded before leaving. "Im really going to miss this place" Mia smiled as her eyes veered around. "You realize I can bring you back here whenever you want, right?" I pointed out. "But we're both busy, you have a company and I'm going to inherit one, there's no telling when we will be able to both get away together" "well maybe we will have to sneak out together then" I smirked. Mia giggled at me and playful slapped my arm. "Everyone let's start to get ready, we have to leave at 7" Junpyo said, according to my watch we had 2 hours until we leave, just the perfect amount of time. We all got up and walked to our cabins to pack. "Mia! Are you and Woobin together?" Jandi asked Mia with a smile. "Not officially due to my fathers rules but in a way, yes" Mia smiled. I smiled at her. "So you and Mia huh?" Junpyo smiled at me. "Yeah, she's something special" I smiled at her. "Well I wish you and her the best" Junpyo patted my back.

We boarded the plane, Mia and I had our fingers locked together as we walked to our seats. "Woobin, didn't your phone sound on the way in here?" I nodded at Mia. "Thanks for reminding me" I said taking out my phone and seeing a text from my father. "We found out the age of the heir, they're 23" I read. 'So the heir is close to my age, interesting' I thought to myself. Mia's phone sounded and she pulled it out, her eyebrows furrowed at her phone screen. "You're so cute like that" I said. She looked up and blushed. "Yah Sunbae!" She pouted. "Mia~ we're dating now, stop being so formal with calling me Sunbae" I smirked. "Then what should I call you?" She asked. "Excuse me, cell phones off, we're about to take off" a stewardess said. We both turned our phones off and put them up. "Call me oppa" I said to Mia. "Ok, Woobin Oppa"