Part 15

I smiled and walked outside for a moment. "So this is what you do to avoid marrying another woman?" I heard a voice. "I told you, I didn't want anyone else, Mia is my happiness, and we're married now, learn to accept it." I said. " yes because accepting my sons betrayal is super easy" I turned to face my father. "I never thought my own son would turn his back on me" "I didn't turn my back on you, I followed my heart to happiness, not my fault your inflated ego blocks your sight at what makes me happy.... now I don't believe I invited you here" I said monotone. "I came here on my own" "to tell me how to live my life again? I'm done with you and your corrupted ego" my father raised an eyebrow at me. "I'll have all of your belongings sent here, but you're going to regret this Song Woobin" "I don't think I will Mr. Song" "I am your father!" "you don't deserve to be called father! There's a man in there that has been a better father to me in 25 minutes than you have been in almost 25 years!" I snapped. "Get out, and don't return" I commanded. Song turned no stomped out the door. "Are you ok oppa?" Mia walked up to me and hugged me from behind. "I kinda heard everything" she said. "I'm fine, I finally told him what I needed to say" I smiled and turned to face Mia and held her. "And now I have a beautiful wife" I kissed the top of her head. 'And no matter what I'll be your guardian'