Part 6

I decided to go for a stroll by myself that night. My hands rested in my pockets as I walked. "I should ask Mia to be my girlfriend... I don't think she will reject me..." I mumbled to myself as I walked. My eyes veered up from the side walk to the path ahead, and I noticed a familiar figure in the distance. "That bastard Lee heir!" I clenched my fists and quietly ran up to him. My hand reached out and snagged his shirt pulling him back to me. "Why are you here?" I asked him while gritting my teeth. "I- I'm here for my cousins wedding...." the guy said. "Sure you are Lee heir" "Lee heir what are you talking about?" The guy was confused and frightened. "Stop playing dumb, you took photos of me to send to your father so he could track me, didn't you? Lee heir?" I yelled out tightening my grip on him. "No... I took a picture of you because my little sister loves f4! I wanted to show her I saw you! And I don't know anything about Lee heir! My surname is Dong!" I thought for a moment and released the man. "I'm sorry.... I thought you were someone who wants me dead..." I said before walking away. I took out my phone and dialed my fathers number. "Stop tracking that man... it's not Lee's heir"

I woke up and walked to my suitcase, grabbing a shirt and throwing it on. "No father, I haven't seen anyone suspicious.... are you sure he's even here?" I heard Mia's voice outside, she must've been on her cabins back patio. "Yes father.... I'll stay away from him if I see him.... now father a different topic, am I allowed to date yet? I found a man I really like...." I smiled at Mia's words. "Yes he's a good man, he has a construction company and he's very handsome..... yes you'll meet him sometime, he's very busy though.... can I date him?" She let out a sigh before continuing. "But father, I'm 23.... yes, I understand.... bye father" her voice was glum, filled with disappointment. I stepped out on my back patio, my hands in my pockets. "So who is the handsome guy you like?" I asked Mia. "S-Sunbae!" She stuttered and blushed. I leaned on to the rail at the edge of the patio. "So who is it?" I smiled knowing who it is, I just want to hear her say it. "Yah! Don't be so cocky Sunbae, you know it's you" she said embarrassed. "I guess I should ask you to be my girlfriend..." I smiled to myself. "Sunbae-" "so will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Mia sighed then looked into my eyes. "Mia! Woobin! Let's go~ " someone called out to us, sounded like Jandi. "My father said I'm not allowed to officially date you until he meets you... I'm sure he would approve of you though" she smiled hopefully then walked into her cabin and made her way to the door. "She's not allowed to date unless her father approves? She's an adult though..." I thought to myself.