Part 11

My foot mashed the break pedal as I neared a red light. The image of earlier, when I was hugging Mia came into my head, as soon as I had let her go, she kissed my cheek. "Oppa saranghae" she said before placing a kiss on my lips. I smiled then looked at the light and watched it turn green.

I sat on my bed and fell backwards onto the comfy surface. My door creaked open and a friend of my fathers walked in. "Woobin, your father told me to give this to you before him and I leave, we have business to take care of us Beijing" he handed me an envelope and left. I opened it and removed a sheet of paper from it. "Still like the heiress?" Was all it said. I reached back in the envelope and removed all of its contents, a stack of photos. Each photo showed Mia with a man, and the photo after each one with Mia in it shows every man dead. All of them were murder cases that were unsolved, most of them consisting of arson. "This couldn't have been her...." I said. My fathers car left the driveway and I called Mia. "Jagiya, it's me. My father isn't home, I'm the only one here, could you come over for a moment?" I asked. She said she would be over in 20 minutes due to having to finish closing up the porridge shop. "This can't be her...."