Part 2

Another pair of shorts tossed into the suitcase somewhat neatly folded. "Tomorrow is the first F4 trip in 4 years...." I smiled. It's good to spend time with my childhood friends. My phone rang in my pocket. I fished it out and answered it. "Yes father?" My father never calls unless it's extremely important. "Enemy Lee" he said. There has been a rise in threat to me and my father in Seoul, we would've taken them out by now, but they're impossible to track. "What about them?" I asked my face became instantly stern. "Enemy Lee has an heir... we just found out.... no age to be known.... or name..." with Lee having an heir, getting rid of his gang is much more difficult. "I'll keep an eye out for them, father" I hung up the phone. "Aish" I groaned.

I walked outside and down the road. A slight step at noise sounded behind me, when I stopped so did the noise. "Woobin" A voice said. I turned around and saw a man taking pictures of me, he looked about my age and he resembled Enemy Lee. 'He must be the heir' I thought to myself. "Yah!" My voice boomed causing the man to jump in fear before running in the opposite direction from me. I couldn't let him escape, I chased after him. Unfortunately, he turned a corner and disappeared. "Damn"

"You think the heir found you?" Asked my father on the other end of the line. "He called me by name, he resembled Lee" I said. "The road he spotted you on has cameras, I'll get the footage and I'll track him down.... you need to finish getting ready for your trip tomorrow, you want to impress that girl, don't you?" "Aish father, I only just met her. Love takes time you know?" I smiled. "I know, be safe, Woobin" "I will father" I said before hanging up.