If only If only

Sade

Sunlight shines against his honey colored skin, glistening of his hidden story's edged into his chest and arms. His eyes a light brown and curly hair blend into his face making him irresistible. I climb onto his lap and kiss
his neck. His attention taken by his music, was now second to the fulfillment of my needs.

"Can I help you with something? " he says with a smurk.

"You can come over here and do your job. " I say looking at his moist lips, and began removing his shirt.

He smiles then gently lays me on my back. The sun even brighter coming through the shades of his room. his lips meet mine and I'm thrown into his warped ecstasy that drives me insane. from my lips he moves his tongue down my neck, by breast, and finally my panties. He uses his teeth to take them off, and then flings them across the room. Licking my inner thigh he begans fingering me and laping up every juice from my body.

Julian

I remember the first day I saw Sade. She was flawless. Her Jet Black hair just above her voluptuous ass followed by her never endings legs. Her pale skin complemented her dowsing dark eyes that were always filled with sorroww but misted over by a fake dazzling smile hiding her pain.

As I lay my tongue between her legs the mistyness is lost and sadness in her eyes is gone. The sparkel I only see during our sexual encounters. As I come back up her body. I flip her to the side sliding in her warm liquid love and taking every breath she gives out..

Sade

"Fuck" I moan out.. his strokes are long and deep.

I can feel his breath on the back of my neck. As our hands intertwined, I grow louder with passion. All my pain is gone for this brief moment, he is all that matters. He is all I need.

If only he knew I was low key depressed, if only he knew his sex was the only thing that brought joy to my world, if only he knew I loved him. A feeling, I could honestly say I had never felt before. Until now..

3 hours later

I was putting my clothes back on and heading out the door.

"Wait" he yelled out the bathroom. "Why don't you spend the night?" he said pointing to his steam filled swower.

In the back of my mine I could feel myself growing deeper in love with him. Each minute was a joy, one I had longed for. But I was only here for sex, a relationship was out of the question.

"I have homework up to my knees and a bunch of college applications to complete " I said reluctantly.

Julian and I agreed to a friends with benefits relationship and I was trying to keep it that way. "Alright" he said "guess I'll talk to you later." he said sadly

"Haven't you had enough for one day"I say with a smirk grabbing his erected dick.

" I'll never get enough of you Sade." he said turning me around forcing my ass against him."

"I have to go bye nigga" I say unraveling from his grip and walking out the door. Another second in there and I would've been face down in his bed sheets.

Comment and subscribe!!!!

What do you think of Julian?

Is Sade wrong for feeling this way?