Letting go

10 years later..

Sade

As I run my Bejeweled hand down my Black dress, I get up from my mirror and into my bedroom. Grabbing my Black Coco Chanel purse and putting on my Chanel pumps. "babe I'm ready" I yell down to Julian's man cave. " Ok just let me grab my cufflings" he yell back to me.

"Are you sure you wanna go through this" Julian says as we prepare to leave. "Yes" I say, getting in the back of our Roce Royce as the driver takes off

"You played in amazing game last night babe " I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Thank you Sade, I was thinking about you.." his phone rings in the middle of our conversation. Once again his agent was put before us.

As I turn to look out the window, I think about how far I've came. Just finishing Med school, I'm married to one of the biggest basketball players in the world with anything I could ever ask for in hands reach. However all the money in the world couldn't take away the HIV..

We pull up to a big cathedral church,With Black rose petals sprinkled along to entrance way. We walk in to a sleek Black coffin with a gold silk interior. And Kyle propped up looking like a million bucks. "Julian I'm going to go and view him and give my condolences " I say walking down the black carpet. he definitely had everything set for this day I say to my self. I walk up to him and look over his lifeless face. After we broke it off he went crazy partying every night, still having sex, even getting hooked on coke. What's sad is he died from an overdose rather than HIV. "Look what you've done to your self " I say grazing my hand across his face. " may God have mercy on your soul " I say kissing his cheek and walking towards his Mother.

"Oh my! " she says in shock,a smile spreading across her face. "How have you been sweetie.