Forgive and Forget

Sade

As i run to the girls restroom I began to cry in a stall. I can feel my face on fire my fist curl. I can't believe that bungy chord neck ass mother fucker would cheat on me with that skank ass bitch.

"Sade, are you in there" I hear tata yell from the other side of the stall.

" Yea it's me" I say sniffling.

"Bitch I know u not crying over some hoes" she said.

"Well.. he cheated on me with Jazzy " I say opening the stall door and going to the mirror.

"Bitch you act like your not cheating on him, playing his bitch ass" she said wiping a tear and fixing my make up. Damn as much as it hurt she had a point..

"Do you know when or where they did it." she said.

"No," I said.

"Go talk to him and get yo nigga, find out the whole truth before u flood the school with your tears. She said laughing and walking out the restroom.

I look at my phone to see 37 messages all from Julian. I couldn't even get mad I was probably worse then he was. But we need a break so I can see how much he really cares about me.

In the mean time I'm focusing on Kyle. And reminding him what he was missing out on.

Kyle

Inevitable silence consumes me. My hatred grows day by day, anger oozing through my skin. I'm sick all the time, the burning is constant and I'm alone. My parents almost had a heart attack it killed me seeing the rivers flow from my mothers eyes. I reach into my cabinet on the side of my bed and pull out my bottle of vicodine. Ready to end it all. I pull of the cap and darkness covers the room blanketing my thoughts, my worries, my life. Sunlight is no more, Love no longer exist, thoughts now I memories unsaid. As I linger between life and death looking at the pills in my hand. I tilt my head and bring my hand to my mouth..

"Ding Dong" I hear before I swallow. I get pulled from deaths grasp. And go to the door. I open it and Sade is standing there with all black, her eyes red as if shes been crying, Damn did I die already.

"Fuck me" she says stepping in and closing my door. Did I go to heaven, I think to myself?

She takes off her shirt and pants and is left in her bra and thong. Her body curvy and tempting, legs that go on and on, waist skinny, beautiful breast. Almost resembling a dark angel. She took down her wild hair and licked her dark colored lips while unraveling my belt. A tear falls knowing that I killed her and she doesn't even know it... She grinds against me throwing me into a sedative trance. Her eyes screaming lust and pain. As her tounge glides across my abs my eyes roll back while I grab her round ass. She doesn't deserve my pain I never meant to hurt her I think in my head , from the living room she leads me to the bed room, pills scattered across the room. As I throw her on the bed of death I slip two into her mouth and two into mine numbing both of our pain. As the room spins and spins her vivid clear image begans to become a blur.. followed by her seductive moans and screams, our depressions combine into one dying rose in meadows of sadness.

Sade

Underlying secrets hide during our sexual encounter. After taking those pills I slipped into a calm relaxed demeanor. However Kyle was the most passionate he's ever been even crying at one point, this sex was different it had meaning more than just lust. I began to attach to his mood and I began to feel sad. Every thing becomes blurred as my eyes close I hear Kyle moan "I'm sorry" in mid stroke he just keeps repeating it.. going deeper with each one. I feel my mouth going numb, my words running away from my lips. I don't know why I began to cry, feeling a pain in my core, a whisper placed across my ears screaming death. I give my all into him not holding back. I began to get hot and he pulls my hair back bringing my back to his abs my head resting on his sholder while hes still stroking. He opens my lips with his tounge and I plunge my tongue down his throat.

His thrust become more aggressive and passionate. He screams I'm sorry I whisper it's ok.

It's ok.. I say once more before erupting all over his bed of pills and falling into a deep slumber. Seeing his blurred face once again before closing my eyes and drifting away...

Julian

Why isn't she answering my phone calls? I think to myself. How could I have been so foolish. I ride over to her house to try to explain and she isn't there. I wait for hours then finally she pulls up.

"Where the hell you been" I yell grabbing her arm completely oblivious to how aggressive I was being.

"Nigga get yo dirty ass hands off me" she says laughing. Something was off about her..

"Nigga is you high" I say laughing looking in her eyes.

"I don't know go ask Jazzy" she says coldly yanking from my grasp. I watch her walk away, her ass bouncing with each step.

" Wait Sade" I yell. "Listen I'm sorry I fucked her a long time ago, way back when we were still friends with benefits." Yea I had lied but I was desperate to get her back.

"Don't lie to me Julian " She said placing her hand on her hip and giving me a death stare. Damn she was sexy when she was mad.

" Now why would I do that," I say with a sly smirk and grabbing her ass. " I love you babe."

"mmhmm, I love you to" she said reminding me of a typical black woman.

"So make up sex or nah " I say smiling walking in behind her.

"Nah" she said pushing me out and locking the door. Leaving me there with a half erected dick and horny as fuck.

"Babe it is our one month anniversary" I say through the door. She cracks it open but has stripped down to just her shirt. Words are coming out her mouth but all I hear is her moaning Julian.. Julian.. Yes take it baby..

"Julian stop day dreaming im not going to say your name again. I already gave you your present tonight nigga.. A second chance" she says looking at me with watered eye's. "And your on a six week probation" she says opening the door fully so I can see her half naked body.

"From what? " I say looking at her bare mound almost tasting it.

"This" she says sticking her finger in her mound and putting it in my mouth. "good night Julian" she says laughing then closing the door.

Damn now I got the taste of her pussy in my mouth. I need to fuck somebody. I go through my list of contacts through all the hoes in my phone and realize what I'm doing. Nah I'm not gone mess up again.

I take a long deep breath and went home. I love her..