Lost in Paradise

"Achoo'I sneeze into my tissue for the hundredth time today. I've been sick 4 times this month and I have no idea why.

Me and Julian have been going great, Today marks our one month anniversary.

However Kyle hasn't been in the picture much. I haven't talked to him in weeks, he quit his job; and ignores all my calls, and  I don't know why. Hes probably just going through one of his mood swings so I've been just giving him his space.

Getting up to puke again, Julian called.

"Happy one month anniversary" he screams into the phone. He's such a cheese ball, I think to my self giggling. 

"Happy anniversary babe" I say back smiling through the phone.

"I would come over but I ain't tryna get sick" he joked.

"Haha ima remember that when I feel better and u want something from me" I say felling the puke come up.

"Are you coming to school tod.." he says getting cut off.

"OK I gotta go bye!!" I yell running to the restroom.

Once finished I go to the mirror. Looking over my face and body. I wasn't the same. my eyes were different; my hormones raging; my hair bridle.. could I be.. I thought to myself. It's impossible for me to be pregnant I've been on birth control since my freshman year. And yet I was showing all the symptoms.. I'm not and I know it I've missed to much school. Fuck this sickness im going school.

I fly away from my trance and step into the shower. Letting the hot water kiss my nectar colored skin. Looking around seeing the walls that boxed me in I reminiscencef about the time me and Kyle shared this shower. The fog clears and I see his hand overlap mine, my head tilts back the same way it did when he pulled my hair back as he thrust him self inside me. I can feel a distinct wettness different from that of the water. "I love you" wrapped around my ears remembering his deep voice blend in with the misty air.. As party next door blast through my phone speakers I come back to reality realizing my first period off time is about to come to an end.

I look in the mirror once again looking at my skinny flat tummy. There is no way I say flipping my hair and going to my closet. I slip on my black leggings my black 100's shirt and my black timberland admiring my all black I blow out my hair throw on some dark lipstick and head out. On my to school I couldn't get Kyle off my of my mind. Damn fuck his little problem or what ever were going through we gone make up and be happy. As I pull up to school I look in the mirror one more time blow my nose once again and head in to school. I walk through the wooden doors and see Jazzie looking almost surprised to see me then giving me a fake ass smile. then I spot Julian looking slumpt as hell.

"bae what's wrong" I say in a worried tone.. 

Julian

Damn, all my plans that I had for Sade was ruined because she was feeling under the weather. Walking towards my locker, I spotted trouble. Jazzy was already at my locker, ready to take advantage that Sade wasn't at my side. Ever since I gave her a sample, she's been on my tip; constantly texting me, commenting under my pictures, ect. I wouldn't dare entertain her or her bullshit; I liked Sade a lot. She was probably the only girl I truly cared about. I think I love her, scratch that, I do love her. Fuck, the feeling felt so good but it was lowkey scary. I wasn't really intended to go down this road with her and the only woman I ever loved was my mother.

"Hey sexy" I hear interrupting my thoughts of Sade.

"What bitch" I say not even thinking.

"You should really be nice to me seeing that I could completely ruin your relationship " she said slyly. "So where is she?" jazzie asked looking over my shoulder.

"None of yo dam.. I mean she sick" I said trying to be sweet.

"Awe well tell her I say hey, and she's lucky.. that dick is one of a kind" She said licking her luscious lips and walking away.

I might love Sade but jazzie hoe ass was still fine ass hell.

"Umm I'll try to tell her" I say starring at her ass and heading to class. All of sudden I felt this stern pain in my abdominal and then a burning in my member. I run to my seat hoping the pain would go away. However it gets worst then like clock work as soon as the bell rang for the period to end the pain stopped. I walk out the class holding my stomach felling slumpt as hell.

"bae what's wrong" I hear from behind me

Completely annoyed with Jazzy, I snapped, "Bitch get the fuck off me we fucked once jazzy I'm with Sad... " I'm in complete shock to see that Sade was standing behind me. A single tear fell from her blue eyes, she threw a bear and the presents for our anniversary at me and walked away. The next bell rang clearing the hallway leaving me by myself to wallow in misery.

Shit..