A night to remember

Sade

"Just let me see who it", Kyle says trying to push me out the way.

"It's nobody, they probably just have the wrong adress, just let them ring the doorbell and look stupid " I say pushing him on the bed and getting on top of him to rear his thought. After 7 minutes of banging Julian finally left.

I woke up to Kyle's face against my chest.His dark skin like chocolate his lips the Carmel center. He wanted to marry me after graduation and start a life but I didn't think I was ready for that.

I reach over to my turned off phone to 45 missed calls from Julian. Thank God he didn't continue banging, or I would've been fucked. I texted him a lame excuse that I was sleep with my beats on.  And settled back in the bed.

Prom was right around the corner and he still hadn't asked me. Let me find out he taking jazzie ima..

"Morning babe" I hear Kyle's deep huskies voice say, interrupting my silent rampage.

"Morning baby" I say caressing his tousled sandy hair. His eyes glazzed with passion.

"I love you Sade, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." he says tilting his head up and touching my face.

"I love you to" I say kissing his head.

"No matter what I do or what we go through" He asks worried and sad.

"Yes no matter what babe" I say kissing his lips...

3 months later..

Apov*

Prom was finally here. As Sade gazed at her mom's prom dress laying on the bed she began to cry. Then starring at her self in the mirror mesmorized by her reflection. She steps Into the showers the water reminding of her past her smiles her childhood. From the shower she began putting on her make up. As she slips on her white lingerie set and feels the soft silk of her mother's dress. her eyes swell , a tear burning down her cheek.

She's slips into the teal embezzled dress, and looks in the mirror one final time before hearing the honk of Julian's limo. All the thoughts of her about to start her life start her career,get married, be a mother her kids can look up to. Be the woman he mom wanted her to be...

Sade

  *ring ring*

"Here I come" I yell gathering my clutch and doing one more hair flip before running down the stairs.

" You look absolutely stunning " my aunt says.  " I remember your mom coming down the steps looking exactly like u" she says wiping a tear from her eye and opening the door.

Julian looked so good, his fresh cut, the teal tie and his dazzling white smile. My God he was gorgeous.

"Hey beautiful" he says kissing me on the cheek.

"Hey babe, you look alright" I say with a smile.

"So you tryna play me, huh? " he says grabbing my waist.

Perfect picture moment!! my aunt yells as she takes her camera out and bagans snapping 27 million pictures.

"OK auntie, I think we should go before we miss the prom". I say rushing out the door to the all white Hummer limo.

" babe really?" you just had to flaunt huh .

" You know me" he said grabbing my ass and sitting me in the car.

After a intense make out cession we make it to the Marriott. I step out looking incredible my hair flowing in the wind with my bae by my side. Seeing envy spread across every girls face and lust feel every guys pants brought an immediate smile to my face.

" Damn these niggas need to take a picture they starring a hole through you " Julian says angrily and grabbing my hand. He was definitely the jealous type.

" Well you do have the finest girl in school " I say smirking and kissing him out of his rage.

We finally make it to the entrance, it was every thing and more. As trampoline booty blasted through the speakers All the thots gathered to the middle and began twerking with thirsty niggas right behind them.

"OMG" I hear behind me. Tata was standing in a all black Givenchi dress and red bottom heels. Looking like a million bucks *literally*.

"bae I'll be back I'm gonna go hang" I say to Julian as I make my way for the dance floor..

Julian

Damn I got the baddest girl in here I think to my self watching her walk away into a crowd of people. I look around myself and see all my classmates everyone I grew up with. How much we've grown. All most made me wanna cry knowing that my time as a child is almost over.

"What's up" I here behind me. Jazzie was standing there looking absolutely flawless her lips painted red her hair in curls falling just above her curvy butt. Her dimples deep into her silky skin.

"You look beautiful" I say looking her up and down.

" thanks you don't look to bad your self" she says while giggling.

"Well I should probably go hit up the dance floor " I say trying to end the conversation before Sade saw us.

" It's not like you can dance anyway " She says smiling and walking away towards her date.

*A couple of hours into the night.*

After a long night of nae naeing and yeeting I was exhausted. Me in sade take our seats as they announce the names of the queen and king. Sade and I were shoe ins nobody came close to us.

" Ok class of 2014 hush up, it's time for the prom queen and king winners. Our principal says over the loud speaker.

"for our king...  Julian Brashaw."

The spot light shines on me and I walk smoothly to the stage. I receive my crown make a few shout outs and wait for my queen.

"And for our 2014 Queen... Sade Leon. " As the lights shine on her, she dazzles like a diamond. Everything perfect, her eye's water as she steps up the steps and takes my hand. She receives her crown and roses and steps beside me.

"I love you" I say kissing her cheek.

"I love you to" she says wiping a tear from her eye.

Sade

"Sade Leon" I hear over the microphone. Every one is starring at me and applauding. I get up the stairs to Julian who was obviously memorized by my beauty again.

As we exit the party to our hotel room. I open the door to a bed of roses and candles every where.

"Awee babe " I say kissing his soft lips.  "It's beautiful!! "

"I know" he says unbuttoning my dress, and loosening his tie.

I could already tell it was going to be a long night.

After a nice intense shower I lay naked on the bed. I decide to watch TV while waiting on the princess to come finish his job.

Woww all these channels and nothi...

Oh my God... All the blood in my brain fell to the bottom of my feet. I was numb, cold, left dumbfounded in the grasps of reality.

"And It was reported here first local college student Kyle Love was found dead in his apartment today.."