Love

Kyle

I lay there starring at my rotating ceiling fan my eyes moving with each spin. Time moved in slow motion in sync to comprehension to what I had just heard. My saliva dried,  I could barely swallow. As I feel a huge lump in my throat and began to cry.

My whole life was flashing before my eyes. My 7th birthday, Remembering being a child and running though the green grassed meadows, surrounded by the love that invoked me. My first kiss in 7th grade. My high school graduation. All were now a memory that danced on my thoughts.

I wasn't going to graduate college, I wasn't going to get married and have a family. I was going to be dead with in the next year. How am I going to tell my F

family that I'm slowly but surly dieing.

And not only me but all the other girls who life I just ruined. And Sade.. I just killed every dream she had ever thought of.

I felt like ending my life right then in there. There was no purpose in living if there was nothing to look forward to...

Sade

  I was on top of the world. I had two great boyfriends that loved me dearly and I was doing great playing them. I felt a little bad but I was having fun.

As I got up to go to the rest room I looked in the mirror to see and I couldn't. My eyes were blurred and had changed colors. It was weird, I washed my eyes with cold water and everything settled back into place.

"Cool" I say to myself. my eyes had turned a blue grayish color. I remember my mom having the same colored eyes before passing away. I guess it was hereditary.

I slide on my black high waisted leggings and threw on my cropped surfboard t-shirt and headed over to Julian's for our first official date.

He was perfect, he lived up to every promise he made me. However he had been acting a little different lately. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. But something was off..

"This is so beautiful babe" I say as we arrive at a candle lit dinner on the beach.

"I know" he says with a sly smirk.

"What happened to your eyes?" he asked brushing his fingers across my face.

"I don't know I just woke up damn near blind and they were a different color.I think it's hereditary." I say.

"As beautiful as they were before, they are  erotic and breath taking.".he says kissing my hand and leading me into the ocean.

As the cold water hits our skin, we kiss in the lonely moonlight more in love than ever.

"You know it's been a while since we.. you know.." he said grabbing waist and flipping around.

"yea it has been a minute" I say leading him back to the sand.

I go through our basket pulling out a huge blanket. I lay down and strip down to my  all white lingerie letting down my hair. Damn I'm a bad as bitch. I think laughing to myself.

"So are you going to join me J" I say seductively. I knew exactly what buttons to press.

As he looked over all my new piercings and all the changes I had made. A new lust filled his eyes, love. Simultaneously Miguel teach me came onto the radio. Queing the moment.

We made love until dawn.. As the sun settled on Julian's eyes the lust had melted into the suds of the earth glazed by pure joy.

"I love you" he said.

" I love you to babe." I said..