#First kiss???

Rd and Sanyu were in train heading back to orphanage.... Rd was silent while Sanyu was staring at him...

Mujhe usse akela nahi chodna chaahiye ta..... Sanyu thought...

Randhir... Sanyu called him...but he didn't responded...

Randhir... She shook him...

Haa....kya chaahiye tumhe??? Rd asked

I am sorry naa.... Sanyu said

For what??? Rd was confused..

I am sorry for ignoring u during the party....I shouldn't have left u alone..... Sanyu said

It's ok.... I don't have any problem with it.... Rd replied...

Then why r u still angry on me???? Sanyu asked....

I am not angry with u...

O really??? Then why u r not talking with me...???

Can't u hear??? I am talking with u only.... Rd said

Arghhh....I will become mad one day for sure.... Sanyu groaned clutching her hair....

U r already mad....

Am I looking like a mad person Mr Devdas??? Sanyu asked

Now why r u calling me Devdas???? Rd asked

Becoz u r behaving like that only......

Sanyukta u r totally gone.....

U r soo irritating Mr Devdas.....

Stop calling me that...... Rd said....

Do u think I will listen to u???? Sanyu asked...

O God.... Don't u get tired by talking??? Rd was not getting mad ...

Nope.....usually everyone gets tired by hearing my talks.... Sanyu said...

For the first time u said a right thing.... Rd said...

U mean I am always wrong???? Sanyu asked...

Do u have sleeping pills??? Rd asked...

Sanyu got scared....

Lagta hai Ye phirse suicide karne ka plan kar Raha hai.... Sanyu thought.....

Rd ..... This is not a solution for everything....  And why r u trying to take such a drastic step?? U r handsome and has a charming golden heart.... U Shud be happy....Sanyu said holding his hands....

Rd looked at her as if he had saw an alien.....

R u okay??? Rd asked with concern... Becoz now he was sure about her mental stability...

I want u to be okay..... Sanyu sad with full of concern...

Rd was getting scared.... Do she have any splits personality disorder???? His mind alarmed....

Just a minute.... I will be back... Rd excused and went to toilet....

If he plan to jump from train??? O God.... Sanyu thought and ran behind him....

I am also coming with u... She said

I am going to use toilet..... Rd said...

No...probs....I mean...u can go ...I will be here.... U go..

Rd came back and was standing near the door of the train....

Randhirrrrrr!!!!!!! What r u doing???? Sanyu screamed gaining everyone's attention....

Kya hua??? A man asked..

Nothing.... I was just calling him.... Sanyu said making a poker face...

Sanyukta....what happened to u??? Why r u behaving so weird??? Rd asked...becoz now she was entering in his nerves..

Randhir...come we can go to Ur seats...

Rd sat opposite to Sanyu....

Rd....u need sleep.... Sanyu said

I am perfectly fine....u need sleep... Rd said

No...u r not ok.... U shud sleep.....

Mujhe sulaake ye phirse suicide karne ki koshish ki toh??? Sanyu's mind alarmed...

Rd was looking out through the window... While Sanyu was busy staring at his face... She was trying to absorb all his expressions.... Other passengers were looking at her ....(I hope u know why????😂😂)

It was almost evening when they reached at orphanage.. children were double happy.... Sanyu distributed chocolates which she bought for them...

How was the party??? Dayu maa asked...

Party was awesome..... And u know I got a new friend Ashna... She is a nice girl....mujhe aapse bohot kuch bataaya hai..... Sanyu said...

Jaldi nahaake aao....phir baat karte hai... Dayu maa said

Rd and Sanyu went to fresh up...

Sanyu was thinking whether to tell dayu maa about rd.... She was scared if he try to harm himself...

She was walking towards the hall.... She saw rd going towards store room....

Ye store room mei kyu Jaa Raha hai??? She thought...

She tiptoed till storeroom and peeped inside....and got shocked....

Rd was holding a rope in his hands...

She barged inside and closed the door.....

Sanyukta...

What is this rd??? She took the rope from his hands...

How can u think to do such nonsense??? Don't u know how much dayu maa and children loves u... If u do anything like this didn't u think how they will feel... What would they say to the police???? What would they answer to other people?? 

Rd tried to talk...but sanyu was not in a mood to stop...

U r selfish rd.... U only think about urself... Before doing anything like this u should have thought about dayu maa.... If I made u feel lonely then u shud have confronted with me.... Why r u trying to-----

Her words died in her mouth when he sealed their lips..... Both were not responding..... Rd had just pressed his lips with her's... Becoz their is no feelings in that kiss....

He was already pissed by thinking about his family....and  she was accusing him for something...and the matter was unknown to him....

Rd broke the kiss and chipped a sorry....

Sorry????? Idiot...u had stolen my first kiss.....Sanyu held his collars....

It's Ur mistake.... U was irritating me.... Rd said...

Sanyu was fuming in anger....she came to help him and what did he done??? He kissed her...that too without her permission....

I will complain about this to Dayu maa...... Sanyu said and left store room...

What???? Rd whispered to himself... After rewinding her words.

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLZZZ

Precap: How will he stop her????

TAKE CARE

BYE :)