#Prologue

It was raining heavily in that dreadful night... A guy wearing white shirt black jeans and black leather jacket was getting drenched with those rain drops... His eyes were red... But no one noticed the tears dripping down from his eyes...

Today is the day he lost the last hope... Today is the day he lost the reason to live... Today he lost the last support... Now he is alone... No one is there for him... NO ONE...

His bitter life came face to face.. He clutched his hair in his fist and groaned..... PLZZ SOMEONE KILL ME....

He kneeled down in the middle of the road... And laughed at his destiny... "Thank u god...For giving me such a wonderful life" He said looking at the sky..

God can u hear me?? He asked still looking at the sky... U always cheats everyone... We humans trust u but u r hell behind breaking our trust... Why did u cheat me?? Why did u shattered my all hopes?? What sin did I do?? I know I never did any sin... I was myself busy in solving the equation of my life... Then from where the hell will I get time to do any sin.. Did u gave me any reason to smile my best?? Will u ever make me happy?? I know the answer is no.... Becoz u send me to this world to show how life can be hell... But do u think I will ever allow u to make my life more vulnerable?? Then it's better for u to drop that idea... I am not going to fall in Ur traps anymore... Now I will fight with u that too face to face... U will see the strong side of Randhir Singh Shekhawat.... Oops sorry...It's now only Randhir.... U had even snatched my surname from me... By making my life like this u had invited Ur worst Mr God.. u can never escape from me now... I am coming soon to u... Wait and watch... Randhir said and started walking towards the bridge...

Till today I never thought to take this drastic step becoz there was someone who will cry in my absence.. but now there is no one... No one cares for me.... No one.... Rd yelled..

If u guys r thinking that he is drunk...Then u r wrong... He is not at all drunk... He is saying all these in conscious state... The drug which numbed his senses is Sorrow.. Through out his life he saw only the cruel side of life.... His life was never favourable to him..

He climbed up the railing of the bridge and gazed at the dark water... He extended his hands to both sides and inhaled sharply... I am coming to u to take revenge God... He screamed....

He closed his eyes... His whole life came to his eyes.. Tears rolled down his cheeks... In a nanosecond water splashed loudly declaring the failure of a poor soul..

VOTES AND COMMENTS

Guys I am participating in ReadersChallenge by pooja919 . Plzz do support me with ur votes and comments...
I will post next part afternoon...

TAKE CARE

BYE :)