#I am alone

Sanyu was feeling bad for rd... He had gone through so much....

She is an orphan...but she is lucky enough to get dayu maa beside her ... But here rd have his parents but they didn't care for him.... He lived his life like an orphan......

Sanyukta.... I tried to search for bhai...but couldn't find him.... After so many months I saw him in ur orphanage... I wished to hug him....comfort him.....but couldn't do so...

When he left home I was broken sanyukta.... I ...felt..like it's because of me.... I always feels that it's becoz of me they ignore bhai.... I am the reason...sanyukta.... Ashna was sobbing badly...

Hey....don't cry...u r not at fault... Sanyukta tried to comfort her...

No..sanyukta.... Truth is always bitter.... Becoz of me bhai had gone through all these situations.... And I hate mom and dad for ignoring bhai.... Ashna said with hatred in her eyes....

Jab bhai gar se chala gaya tab hi meine mom dad se baat karna bandh kar diya ta.... Jab unlogon ne meri shaadi Aryan se Karwana chahte te tab meine mana Kiya ta...par phir jab mei Aryan se Mila toh pata chala ki vo bohot acha hai... Meine uss se sab kuch share Kiya ta... Vo bhi bhai Ko doondne ki koshish kiya ta... Aur use ye pata chal Gaya ta ki bhai ek bar mei kaam karte hai.. he was earning money with his voice.... But we were late.... He left the job and vanished like he doesn't even exist....Ashna said.

Ashna...hmm....I want to share a serious matter.... Sanyu said

Hmm..bolo sanyukta...

Hmm..once rd tried to attempt suicide ...at that time dayu maa saved him and brought him to orphanage.... Sanyu said

What??? Bhai suicide???? Ashna was shocked

I hate my parents....it's becoz of them he took such a drastic step....Ashna said....

Ashna we can't blame Ur parents.... Even they have some expectations from their children.... But I agree that they did wrong with rd by hurting him to such an extent..... Sanyu said...

No sanyukta...u don't know anything.... They ruined bhai's life.... Ashna said with tearful eyes...

Ok ok... Now stop crying.... Sanyu wiped her tears..

Sanyukta....Plzz help bhai.... Plzzz....Ashna pleaded holding her hands...

Yeah I will definitely help him.... Sanyu assured...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sanyu was now standing near rd's room.... She was determined to shoo away rd's problems...

She saw rd coming out from the washroom...

Randhir... Sanyu called him...

Rd saw her and smiled at her...

She marched towards him and held his collars....

What do u think of urself??? She yelled

Rd was flabbergasted.... What happened to her???

Tumne sab kuch andhar daba ke rakh diya??? Why don't u share this with anyone???atleast u shud have shared Ur past with Dayu maa.... Sanyu said ....her hands were on his collar...

No...I don't have any guts to speak about my past.... Rd said looking down....

U r not at fault rd.... Then why ??? Sanyu asked...

Sanyukta...I am a very bad son, brother and lover... I couldn't fulfill my parents dream, I failed to love my sister, I failed to provide happiness to my lover.... Rd's eyes were flowing with tears....

Sanyukta u know during my childhood days I hated my family....

I hated my dad.... I hated my sister who love me more than herself.... I even tried to...tried..to ..kill...her..... Rd brokedown...

I always hurted her... Whenever dad hurts me I hurts her.... But later I understood Ashna loves me alot... She was always a good sister.. During my college days I understood what is freedom... I enjoyed it a lot...but in those enjoyment I wasted my 4 years... Becoz of me dad and mom were upset... One day I came to know that I got selection in a reality show ...but dad put forward a condition that if I complete my studies then he will allow me to follow my passion..... I was happy becoz he gave me a chance... But that dreadful day shattered all my hope.. My roommate cheated me... He hided drugs below my bed and I was caught by police....but .Later I was proved innocent but dad didn't believed me... He kicked me out from home... The only support at that time was shradha, my girlfriend... I love her a lot sanyukta... But she too left me saying that I don't have any job or degrees with me.. I am alone sanyukta..... I Am Alone.....Rd said looking into her eyes... Tears were flowing down his cheeks...

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLZZZ

Precap : Luck is on the way for Randhir...

TAKE CARE

BYE :)