#His Past

Sanyukta was keenly looking at the waves which were approaching the shore.... She was lost in thoughts... His thoughts..

She was trying to figure out what made his life miserable..  what may be the incident which made his condition vulnerable...

Sanyukta....

Tum aa gayi.... Sanyu's eyes were still fixed on the waves...

Tumhe kya baat karni hai??? Ashna asked

I came to know that rd is Ur brother..... Sanyu said looking at her...

I guessed it already... Ashna said with a smile...

Tumne mujhe bataaya kyu nahi???

Meine isliye nahi bataya kyuki mei chahti ti ki bhai ye baat Aap se khud bole...

Par vo puri baat nahi bataaya.. Sanyu said....

Aap bhai ke baare mei kyu Jaan na chahti ho???? Ashna asked....

Mujhe bhi nahi pata.... Sanyu said with a sad pout...

Kahi aapko mere bhai se pyar toh nahi hua??? Ashna asked..

Aisa kuch nahi hai... Sanyu said but deep inside ashna's question has definitely made a small impact...

Sanyukta.....bhai ne bohot kuch Saha hai.... I don't know when was the last time he laughed heartily.....He was always ignored by mom and dad..... Bhai was not soo good at studies.... but he use to try his best to score good marks and impress dad... But dad never got satisfied with bhai's marks...  I came to know from mom that earlier before my birth father and bhai shares a good bond.... But i think it's after my arrival they got separated.. Dad always use to praise me but criticise bhai... Dheere dheere bhai mujhse nafrt karne Laga... Jab vo 9th standard mei ta tab bhai...ne...bhai..ne mujhe....maarne...ki koshish ....ki ti.... Ashna was sobbing now...

Sanyu was shocked...

Us din humaara result aaya ta... Humesha ki tarah mei top Kiya ta...par Bhai ka marks thoda Kam ta.... Tab papa ne gusse mei bhai ke phone or laptop Tod diya..aur unhe bohot maara.... Bhai Ko bohot gussa aaya....unhone mere juice mei Zeher Mila di ti... Bhai ne mujhe pyar se Apne hathon se mujhe juice di ti... I was so happy... Bhai never talks to me and now he has made juice for me... I gulped it in a go.... When I finished the whole juice bhai understood what crime he had commited now... Immediately he informed this to mom and dad and they hospitalised me... The poison was not much strong so I was saved... Papa slapped him hard infront of many people... Bhai was feeling guilty for his act... He apologized to me.. and I accepted his apology... After that incident bhai treated me well... But dad was still angry on him...

Later after 12th bhai got admission at Jaipur's college... Dad paid a huge amount for his afmission..Bhai was not at all interested in doing that course...but dad forced him... No one was there to control bhai... He become worst in his studies.... He even started consuming alcohol....

After 4 years he came back to home... He failed in all his exams.... Papa's anger was at peak.... But bhai was lost... He didn't reacted when papa scolds him...

One day I took his diary and read it... I came to know everything about bhai's college life... I felt bad for him... He wanted to study for papa and mom...but he feels helpless... He only love music... I thought to help him.... I send his song to a reality show.... And they selected him.... But papa didn't allowed bhai to join the reality show.... Papa put forward a condition that he should join  college and complete his studies..... Bhai again joined his college.... But everything got shattered.... Bhai....bhai was caught for hiding drugs in his room..... It was his roommate who cheated him...... Papa broke his relation with bhai... Mom was always just a mere spectator... He was in prison for one month... Later he was proved innocent..... But papa was not ready to accept the truth... He asked bhai to leave the house..

He was left alone with his guitar...

.
.
.
.
Parents scold their children wen they r travelling through wrong path... But it's totally unfair when a child is criticized for his low marks.... If he is not good in his academics he may be good in other fields... Dont ever try to show them low...

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLZZZ

TAKE CARE

BYE :)