#Slap????

Sanyu was marching towards Dayu maa'a room cursing rd... Rd was running behind her ... He caught her wrist and started dragging her away from dayu maa's room....She was about to shout but rd rd closed her mouth with his palm...

He pushed her towards the wall ....and pinned her to it..

Tum jaake kya complain Karti??? Rd asked..

Hmm...mmmm....mmmm Sanyu was trying to say something but words couldn't come out as rd's palm was blocking them...

Boloo... Rd said..

Sanyukta indicated to remove his hands from her mouth with her eyes

Ok now say.... He removed his palm...

Sharam nahi aate.???? Sanyu asked

For what??? Rd asked

5 minutes back u had done a wonderful job by kissing me... Remember??? Sanyu asked with sarcasm clear in her voice...

O..that... I said sorry right....

I am not going to forgive u.... Now I will say about this to Dayu maa..? She will decide the punishment.... Sanyu said

Sanyukta.... R u a fool or acting like one???? Rd asked

R u out of Ur mind??? How can u call me a fool???that too in this situation... Sanyu said...

Sanyukta do u want to repeat what I did 5 mins before??? Rd asked getting irritated by her....

O my.. I didn't knew that u r such a pervert... Now I will surely complain about u to dayu maa... Sanyu was about to run from his hold...but he pinned her against the wall...

Sanyu kicked him hard and tried to escape but rd pushed her to the floor and came above her and caught her hands... 

Chotu saw them fighting...

Arrey yaha toh WWF chal Raha hai.... Baaki sab ko bulaake aata hun.... Chotu ran towards the room..

All children came and saw Sandhir fighting... But Sandhir failed to notice them...

Girls were hooting for Sanyu while boys were supporting rd....

Dayu came to them hearing the noise....

What's happening here??? Dayu maa stopped Sandhir from fighting...

Now u both r crossing Ur limits.... Aise bacho ki tarah kyu lad rahe hai??? Dayu maa asked

Dayu maa vo isne mujhe.... Sanyu was about to say but rd closed her mouth with his palm...and bend towards her ear....

R u mad???? Use Ur brain....what will u say??? Rd whispered in her ears....

Rd let her say.... Dayu maa commanded....

Vo..isne mujhe...isne mujhe...isne mujhe...isne mujhe.....Sanyu wasn't able to say further...becoz realisation hit her.... What will she say???

Sanyukta isne kya???? Dayu maa asked....

Vo dayu maa.....isne meri friendship accept nahi kiya.....Sanyu said

Dayu maa stared at her....

Mei sach bol rahi hun.....

Mujhe tumse friendship nahi karna... Rd played along....

Mujhe aisa kyu lag Raha hai tum donom jute bol rahe ho?? Dayu maa asked.

Hum sach bol rahi hai.....party ke Baad mujhe samaj aa gayi ki rd ek acha frnd ban sakta hai...... Sanyu said...

Tum aaj kal bohot frnds bana rahi ho.... Pehle vo Ashna aur ab rd??? Dayu maa asked

I thought to make him my friend.... He is caring... Sanyu faked a smile...

Rd..then u shud accept her friendship...

But

I said accept her friendship...

Okay... Rd said

Thanku dayu maa... Sanyu faked excitement...

Something popped into rd's head...

Mujhe apni iss nayi frnd se kuch baat karna ta... Come sanyukta... Rd started dragging her...

Sanyu was feeling helpless.... Now he will surely shout at her....she thought...

Rd pushed her into a room and locked the door....

Rd open the door.....Sanyu said in a cold voice...

First answer my question.....

What????

Who was that boy.....???

Which boy????

Tumhaari gang member hai....red tie waala...

Sanyu was confused....why he is interrogating about Aryan???? (Guy who wore red tie during the party was Aryan)

Why r u asking me this???? Sanyu asked

Answer my question.... Rd caught her jaw....

Rd was angry.......Sanyu was confused...

What's happening??? Her mind questioned....

Tell me damn it..... Rd yelled

Aryan....

What is his relation with that girl???? Rd asked

Now Sanyu was getting irritated...

Which girl???? She jerked his hands....

Vo... Vo.....leave it..... Rd groaned...

Sanyu was staring at him....

what???? Rd asked her as her gaze was fixed on him......

Rd r u ok?????

What ok???? I am not ok...... Happy?? Rd shouted

Rd I was just concerned for u....

I don't need anyone's concern.....Rd pushed her ....her head got hit by the drawer.....

I am sor--

I don't want to hear anything.... U r selfish rd.... U always hurt others when u r frustrated..... Even I have feelings..... When u kissed me I didn't reacted much becoz I thought it was just a mistake.... But now I think it's Ur hobby to play with others feelings.... Didn't Ur mom taught u any values????

Now that was enough for him....

He slapped her....

Sanyu stood numb....Tears found its way down her cheeks.....

Rd realised what blunder he has made...

Sanyukta...he called her name..

She opened the door and left the room...

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLZZZ

Kiss aur slap ek din mei😂😂bechaari Sanyu😢😢

Precap : Mission

TAKE CARE

BYE :)