Authors Note

To everyone that's still following this story for any updates. It may be awhile before I'm able to really write and concentrate to be able to upload. I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder recently and it's making daily life a real challenge. I worry about everything from what time I have to go to work, when should I fall asleep to even walking out of my home it all makes me feel like I'm going to pass out hyperventilate or puke. As my family can attest to that because I've woken them at 3 in the morning for almost a week straight just from going to the bathroom to pray over the porcelain throne.

I've had to call out of work more times than I count in the last couple of months and it's just making everything so difficult. I went to the hospital just yesterday and unfortunately they can't do anything about anxiety in the emergency room and just to make an appointment with a regular doctor it takes months before they can actually see you and I made my appointment nearly three months ago and on the 19 of this month is when I get to go.

I've felt really bad about not posting. I will try and post something sometime soon. I won't make promises about posting. I may just finish the story and then begin uploading again a chapter a week until it's all out there.

Hopefully I'll can finish chapter 15 and post it sometime later today.