Chapter 2

This chapter is dedicated to

@LoveMeOrDie737

Love yahh!

Arik's P.O.V

I eventually came out of my room. Well I was forced out of it by Blake. He and Ariana had mated a couple of days ago. I rolled my eyes, from where I was currently staring, at Blake. He was such a Beta. I rolled my eyes again when Cameron walked in giving me a smirk.

"Shouldn't you be catching up on your work?" He asked me as he settled himself on the couch.

I grinned over at him, "I don't have any work to catch up on. Why do you think the teachers didn't care that I wasn't in class for the past couple of days?"

Cameron shrugged, "Figured you'd be like Keeley and Adam. They just sit in class with a dazed far off look." He said as he walked over to Keeley and sat down next to her.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked away from them. I really didn't want to talk about Adam. 'Liar!' My wolf decided to chime in. I rolled my eyes and settled back against the couch in fear as Keeley leaned towards me.

She seriously freaked me out sometimes. Like Cameron said, she did tend to space out. A lot. Like right now! She just kept staring at me without blinking and I could feel myself getting anxious and fidgety. I was frustrated over the 'Adam being my mate' situation.

"I'm setting you up on a date." she suddenly exclaimed making me scream and fall off the couch. My twin sister everybody! I was frustrated over the whole 'Adam being my mate' situation and here she was trying to set me up with some random, innocent boy.

"No thanks." I said quickly and looked towards the floor when Adam came through the hall and directly into the kitchen without stopping to say hi to anyone.

"What's wrong with him?" Blake asked his blue eyes narrowed as he looked at Adam's retreating back.

Ariana shrugged and looked over at me, "Are you going to say anything to him or are you rejecting him." She asked me and shrugged off Blake's hold on her arm when I stared at her in shock.

What was it with these girls and suddenly trying to scare the crap out of me, "Look I'm not rejecting anybody. I'm just thinking things through. I don't want to mess things up." I whispered casting glances over my shoulder to make sure Adam wasn't listening in.

Ariana nodded her head and settled back against Blake, "Good." She said and looked at Keeley, "Set Adam up with Arik. Tell Adam it's a blind date and just blind fold him or something!" She said in a whisper trying to encourage Keeley.

I watched Keeley's eyes twinkle with amusement making me groan, "You two are such fan girls. I should've never told you I was gay Keeley. I knew you were going to tell Ariana but no I listen to my wolf and you go and blab all about your gay brother to his bestfriend."

"Actually I already knew you were gay." Ariana said as she stretched.

"Uh huh." I said with a frown. My best friend probably knew I was gay before I did and to be honest that kind of freaked me out. Kind of like Keeley when she would set me up on random blind dates with guys. I would've been fine with it but I was 13. All I wanted to do was get away from everyone.

"So what did dad say when you told him your secret?" Keeley asked me and I couldn't help but smirk as I remembered my dads reaction.

"Actually I found out where you get this whole fan girl thing. Apparently dad is one too. Well, a fan boy," I said with a shrug, "Anyways he even asked me if it was Adam before I could even tell him!" I said shaking my head.

Keeley started laughing and I looked around the room. Blake was staring at me with a frown and Ariana was smiling brightly, "So your mate is Adam?" Blake asked me and I smiled wryly at him.

"Yeah isn't that great! Well I don't think he'd see it that way seeing as he's my Luna eh we'll deal with that when he starts to bitch about it." I said excitedly, finally working up the nerve to tell Blake, he is one of my best friends after all.

"How do you think Adam is going to react to all of this?" Ariana asked me and all I could do is shrug.

"I don't know. He's my mate so I think everything should be alright." I said confidently even though I knew that may not be the case considering Adam was straighter than pole. Now he's more bendy at the end. I burst out laughing at that thought, "Well dinners done." I said and stood from the couch and ran into the kitchen plowing into Adam in the process.

I stiffened as soon as I caught his scent. It was so intoxicating. It made me wonder how Keeley, Cameron, Ariana and Blake controlled themselves. I involuntarily shivered at the sensation of his breath against my lips that were only inches away from his own. I gulped and tried to back away from him when he reached out and grabbed hold of my arm keeping me in place. Shit! Shit! I couldn't bring myself to look at him so I looked down at my feet as I waited for him to say something, "You're my mate?" He whispered making me jerk my head up so fast I swear I got dizzy for all of two seconds before he came back into focus.

[authors note] what do you think? I might have the next chapter in Adams POV.

XOXOXOX

LOVE YOU ALL

NAYA