BITE

Y/n 's POV

Carl and I had arrive to the camp. I called Dale to hand me a bucket of water to wash my the bite mark that the walker gave to me. Dale came back to us with a bucket of water and a cloth.

I remove the cloth around right arm to reveal a huge bite mark from a herd a while ago. I look at Carl his eyes wide.

"You are bit?" He stated walking towards me. His eyes filled with tears

"Don't worry about me I'll survive" I stated hugging him

He cried to my shoulders and I pulled away and clean my wound .

As soon I was finishing wrapping my wound with a clean towel , the group arrive and rushing towards us. I told Carl to throw the water away and put away the bucket and he did what I told.

"What happened to you?" Rick stated and I didn't answer

"You dumbass you almost killed us!" Shane yelled at me

"You shouldn't be killed if you didn't follow me at all" I said calmly

"What happened to you?" Lori asked and kneel down in front of me

"I got bit earlier " I stated to Lori and she stared at me wide eyes

"What happened ?" She asked again

"My bike fall over and I got attack by walkers but no big deal I just got bit I will survive this sh*t" I stated again and they all nod then I saw Glenn wide eyes staring at me looking worried

"By the way where's Daryl?" I asked

"He went to find Sophia he hasn't came back from yesterday" Rick stated

"Well I guess he's here" Dale stated looking from a far and we look to what he was looking and saw a man figure walking

"Daryl?" I stood up and run tot he figure. Then he fall to the ground

"Son of a b*tch! You mother f*cker!" I yelled and speed to Daryl . Rick and Glenn following.

I finally reach Daryl and so as Rick and Glenn , they help me carried Daryl all the way to the house and for the Good news the bullet only graze he's head . that's a relief.

Skip to where the barn burning ...

my wound is fully recovered . I was in my cabin in the woods that time when I hear walker growling outside . I kill a couple of then when I saw a bright light so I rode my bike drove to the camp . then to my surprise I saw the barn is burning! I saw Carl and Rick running away the barn and avoid many walkers as possible. So I head to them

"Rick I'll take Carl" I stated offering a hand

"Keep him safe" he stated

" I will ,where do we meet?" I asked and put Carl in front of me so he will not be grab by walkers

"Somewhere walkers can't get you" he replied and I nod and get away as fast as we can .

I saw vehicles driving away to the farm and I just followed it. And that's time I saw Daryl in his bike with carol driving away too. I speed up and catch up with them .

In the morning ...

We only saw few walkers and we came into a full stop. Rick got out of the car and rush towards Carl and I. Carl is barely touch by walker but I'm a mess , I have blood all over me .

Daryl came over to me and hug me tight and I hug back of course. I look at Maggie who gave me an evil glare. I just ignore it and walk to Rick .

"Rick I think we should go to my place and get guns and other supply" I stated and he nod.

"But we should go now, its pretty far from here." I stated and look back at Daryl who is studying my bike.

"Alright , get into vehicles we're going to thania's place!" Rick ordered.

"Dad can I come with y/n?" I hear Carl asked.

"Just stay with her" I hear Rick respond and I turn around and see Carl running towards me.

I let him go first and I hop in then start the engine.

"Nice bike sis!" I hear Daryl yell from the back

"Thanks!" I yelled back and start to drive to the dirt road.

Hours later

I see Carl's sleep in front of me so I stop and make his position comfortable and remove his sheriff hat and put it in my head. And start to drive again

We stop in front of the house and wake Carl up I headed back his hat and he got off. We killed a couple walkers and I see my house been raided so its a hope that the supplies are gone. I got in first and scan the house there's nothing missing . then I saw Carl holding two cans of dogfood. I look at his dad with ' take it away from him' and he nod.

"Were not eating that" I stated and walk away motion Daryl to come with me.

"You need to see this" I laugh at him

"What?" He stated

We head to a bed room and under the bed I took out two bags and I gym bag.

"This" I stated happily and open all the bags , two bags is full with food and water and the gym bag is full with guns and ammo.

"Yo Rick , come look what y/n got!" Daryl yelled and rick came over

He soon hugged me and I smile. We walk out of the room and put the bag at the middle of the circle

"Go eat!" I stated happily and carl smiled at me.

"Rick there's 2 barrels of gas on the garage it will last us for a couple of weeks" I stated firmly and reload my gun .

"This is a gold mine!" Daryl stated .

"Yeah this house is so lucky, but I almost got killed getting this house" I chuckled

"Let me get a map , be right back"  I stated cause the old one is ripped in to piece since the attack and walking to the garage and hear growling behind me . a walker.

It fell over to me and leaving me struggling underneath. I tried to push it off me when another walker fell over the walker . I can't reach the gun in my holster then I walkers got limp over me and see Carl with a gun. He help me get up and I look at my arm is a huge scratch. God damn it!

I hand Carl the map head over the the kitchen and wash the scratch, I wipe it off with a clean towel .

"Carl can you grab me the box in my bag" I ordered he just nods and walk away .

Carl's POV

I walk to thania's bag to grab the box she was telling me .then Daryl questioned me.

"Carl , what are you for in y/n's bag?" Daryl asked

"Oh some bandage" I Stated and grabbing the box

"What? What happened to my sister?!" He almost yelled

"She got scratch by a walker" I stated and standing up and running towards thania , Daryl and Dad followed.

Y/n's POV

"Yow, what happened to you lil' sis?" Daryl asked

"Well as you can see I got scratch by a walker" I confidently say

"Good thing you immune" Rick stated helping me wrap my huge scratch.

"I think we should go now" I stated and got down in the counter

"Let's go outside" Rick stated  and we nod.

We got outside carrying the guns and supplies to the vehicles. Tdog, Daryl , Rick and Glenn carried the gas in the truck and they filled up our vehicles with gas and start the meeting to where are we gonna go.

To be continued…