CHURCH

its been a couple of hours since i was bitten by a walker and i begin to feel im gonna die. we are still walking to find a safe place to camp in. i cant take it anymore i stop walking and sit on the ground and lay my head on the tree. carl walk to me and said

"hey what are you doing?" he asked

"what do you think , i cant take it anymore it hurt like sh*t " i said

he lay his hand on my forehead and i look at him in wide eyed. he run to glenn and daryl and walk to me. daryl grab my back pack and glenn stand me up and lay me on is back carrying me. later i fall asleep in Glenn's back...

Glenn's POV

Right now y/n is on my back and she's burning up , we don't have anything to do with it. I'm so worried for her we can't just leave her here and die we need to do something.

She is now pail , her lips is not pink its white , her clothing is soaked in blood.

Minutes later we hear a scream So we run to the direction of the sound. We saw a man who is sitting in the rock with walkers all around. Rick and the others kill the walkers and I lay thania on the tree. I'm about to change her bandage when I see the large green and blue veins on the wound. I examine the wound and see its super infected .

I stand up and look for a water bottle in my back pack , I finally found one and pour it on the wound. Her eyes flies open and she scream in pain. I look into her eyes and see  it's not dark brown its now grayish brown and her wound is so so infected . I move back and fall on my butt. And now everyone's looking at us.

"What- what's wrong?!" She asked panicked

"Your wo-wound" I panicked

"What do you mean" she asked

"The wound is infected" I said

"That's fine at least I'm alive" she said and stand up but she falls back down

"No don't stand up, I'll clean you up" I said and she nods.

I start to clean up the infected wound. When I finish I dress up the wound again and stand up again .

"Glenn we need to go, Gabriel said he have a church" rick said and I nod. I'm about to carry her but Daryl stop me.

"I'll take it from here" Daryl said and I just nod I carry y/n's and I's back pack and follow everyone.

About an hour later we have arrive to the church. We take the walkers out and lay our stuff on the chairs . I lay our bags with Carl's .

"Boy keep an eye for y/n , I'll be right back" Daryl said to Carl and he nods.

He lay y/n on a bench with Carl and Judith. Carl lay Judith with y/n and mix Judith's milk then feed it to her . Carl look at thania at see that she's not breathing . he put his ear in her chest to see if there's a heart beat.

"Glenn! Y/n heart stops!" Carl yelled

I quickly run to her and try to revive her. I begun to give her CPR but no use. I feel tears blurring my eyes . I kneel down and cry in y/n's side.

"No, Not again, not again" I cried out

I cried my eyes out same as Carl ,Daryl and the others. I rush outside the place and let my anger out by killing walkers. Once I finish killing walkers I sit in the steps and cry again. Then I feel someone sit beside me , its Daryl

"Its my fault" I cried

"No, its not your fault . maybe someone just don't want her to suffer in this kind of world." He said

"Maybe your right" I wipe my tears with my sleeve.

"Come on let's move y/n's body " he stand up me following.

We just move y/n's body inside a room and cover it with a white cloth. Then we head outside to work.

Y/n's POV

"Where am I?" I asked my self

Then the people begun to appear in front of me, including Merle.

"You don't belong here" Lori said

"Why am i here?" I ask

"Your heart stops"Merle said

"What?" I asked confused

"Your heart stops, that's why your here" Hershel said

"So I'm dead" I said

"Yeah but its not your time you need to protect and take care of my child" Lori said

"But how am I going to get back" I asked

"Good night sis" Merle kissed my forehead and I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a table with a white cloth covering me. I stand up and walk to the door and open it. Once I open it i was in a church, i walk to the open door and find Glenn. I couldn't find Glenn so I find Carl instead. I saw Carl looking at the walls of the church so I walk to him.

"Hey Carl, where's Glenn and Daryl?"I asked and he turn around with wide eyes.

"Y/n?" he said

"Yeah" I said back

"We thought we lost you, Oh my God don't leave us ever again" he sob in my shirt.

"I won't leave you all but where's Glenn and Daryl?" I asked

"They went on a  run" he said wiping his stray tears from Leaving his eyes.

"Oh okay , I just want to know where are they" I said and walk inside the church.

...