OVER RUN

Glenn came with Abraham and others to get to Washington but Daryl and Rick went to get beth. So I'm with michonne, Carl , Judith, and father Gabriel. But Gabriel is no where to be seen.

"I'm gonna go and get some rest , wake me up if there's something wrong" I said to Carl.

He just nods and walk off. I walk to one of the bench and lay my head against my arm. Then close my eyes.

Glenn's POV

We are now on our way to Washington but there's something stop us. Eugene lied from being a scientists. Abraham begun to punch Eugene over and over again until his passed out.

We don't know what to do but we need to meet Rick and the others at Atlanta to see others. Right now we're on our way to the hospital.

Back to y/n's POV

I was still sleeping when I heards screaming outside so I jump awake to look. I saw Gabriel yelling at the door. I got my gun and go to the door and meet Carl and michonne with Judith in her back. I grab an axe and begun chopping the door and finally it broke.

We open the door letting Gabriel and walker come in the church. Carl and I start shooting while michonne and Gabriel tries to find a way to escape. They all enter the room and I pull the door knob so no walkers can get in.

Then hands grab me by the back I start hitting them with a gun until it let go's of me. I run to the door but its now lock I run to a window and try to break the glass. Then it comes to the hard part breaking the wooden boardings. Then walkers starts to surround me.

Carl's POV

"We need to get y/n back! She stuck!" I yelled

"We need to do this first then we will get her back" michonne said

"She might be hurt!" I yelled again

"Just shut up and we'll do it after" michonne said and we start to hammer the boards on the door.

Then I heard banging on the door not like a walkers but a person.

"Hang on we'll get you out" I whisper to myself

Then I heard a glass broke, I look at a window and see a hand. I smiled and see the boards begin to bend. More banging and the board broke piece flying everywhere. I run to the window and try to help her out but fail.

She is half way of getting out a walker grab her foot and start pulling her back. I aim my gun to the head shoot it. It let go of her foot and she falls to her back and to the ground. She screamed in pain as I help her up.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!" I asked worriedly

"Yeah it just... My back hurts like hell" she mumble as I pull her to my lap.

"Are you bit?" I asked

"So close but no" she replied

"Come on let's move and wait for the others to come back" michonne said and help us up

We walk near the fence and I let thania sit on the ground and I look at her as she roll her sleeves to see her elbow fully bruised. I sat beside her and lay my head on her shoulder. She look at me and smile.

"Does it hurts when i touch it?" I asked as I touch it.

"Aw, are you f*cking kidding me?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that to you" she said and smacked my hand away from her arm.

"I'm sorry I was just asking if it hurts really bad" I look down

"You can just ask me without touching it " she lift my chin and pinched my cheek.

"You're so cute, I like to punch you" she said pinching my cheeks even harder

"Stop I'm not a kid anymore" I said removing her fingers from my face.

"But you are" she said poking my nose.

"I don't want to talk to you again" I said and crossed my arms and look away from her.

"As you wish , then don't talk to me and I'll never gonna talk to you again" she said and crossed her arms and look away from me.

About a couple of minutes I can take it anymore, I have nothing to do I'm bored. I look at her and see her sharpening her knifes and wiping it of with a cloth. I breath in and open my mouth.

"I'm sorry I want to talk to you again" I said and look down

"Aha! Just the thing I wanted to here, I knew your gonna say that" she snap and smile

"Do you have something to do?" I ask

"Hell yeah! Obviously ! Here sharpen this up" she pass me a knife and a sharpening thingy.

I try to sharpen the knife and she snatch it from me.

"Hey!" I shouted

"Your doing it all wrong, your just damaging the knife even more" she said and show me how she do it

"Put your hand like this and just slide the knife, not like your chopping something" she said and put my hand in proper positions.

After we sharpen all the knifes she gave me one and a holder thing.

"This is a sheath this will protect you from stabbing your self" she said handed me one.

I open the sheath and reveal a shiny knife with my initial on the handle. I looked at her and smile.

"Give me some" she said and raising her hand to give me a fist bump

I give her a fist bump and see the fire truck crash the stairs case of the church and thania stand up.

I help her walk near it and Glenn and the others came out of the truck and y/n run to him and give him a hug.

"Eugene lied " Glenn said I overheard their conversation.

"What do you mean?" She replied

"His not a scientists" I overheard again

I walk to my dad and they look at the knife I was holding.

"Where did you get that?" Dad asked

"From y/n , she taught me how to sharpen one properly" I said proudly

"You two really get along together" dad said

"Yup, she's my best friend" I said

"Great" he said and I walk away

I heard y/n talking to Maggie.

Y/n's POV

"Where's beth?" I asked

"She didn't make it" she sobbed

"How?" I asked

"She's been shot " she let out a cry

"I'm sorry" I said as she sob on my shoulders.....