KILL

We decide to teach the prisoners how to kill the walkers. And at the same time we're cleaning the cellblock and other parts of the prison.

"Now grab any sharp object and stab it to the guy with a white tank top, and boy I swear of you look at me last time I'll do it my self" I stated and Daryl look at me.

"Now go and find weapons" Daryl stated and the prisoners do it

They all came back with weapon in their hands.

"Now don't waste your multiple bullets on the chest, stomach or the heart . hit it in the head" Rick stated

"Now try this" I stated letting the door open and couple of Walker sprung out.

"Hit it in the head!" Rick yelled cause they're hitting it in the body

"Oh my god , their gonna die pretty fast" I whispered at Daryl's ear and he chuckled

"Stop!" Rick yelled

"First of all is this the head to you" I asked pointing to the body

"Hit it in the head not any parts of the body "rick States

"Let's try it again in other place" Daryl stated

We move to the other room and see a double door . I'm guessing there's walkers in there. So I decided to walk to it and place my hear to the door and hear growling.

"You open this" I ordered the guy with a white tank top

"What?" He asked in surprise

"You open this door" I repeat and push him to the door

"Open one door" Rick stated .

We got to our places and I stared at him . and he open both of the door and back away.

"Sh*t happens!" He yelled

We started killing walkers and he look at me and use the walker and hit it , hitting my face too. I screamed in pain and Daryl look at me In worried. My face begun bleeding and bleeding dripping to the shirt.

The guy look at me again and push a walker toward me and I stumble to the ground.

"You a*sh*le!" I hear Daryl yelled and stab the walker on top of me.

He give me his hand and I take it and he pull me up. I come face to face with the guy.

"Sh*t happens" he stated

"Yeah, I get it, sh*t happens" I stated I grab my machete and hit
his head in the middle.

"No!" One of the prisoner yelled

I remove the machete in his head and just hold it in my hand. I walk to Daryl's side and wipe my bloody face.

"I'm going back to our cellblock" i whispers and he nods

I walk back to our cell block alone . I kill 2 walkers on my way back . and I look up and see Glenn walking towards me with a big smile ,but his smile fades when he see my face. He run to me and sit me on a table.

"I'm gonna get some things." He stated and run to One of the cell.

I saw him running towards me again with Carl to his side . holding a bag and Carl is holding a water bottle. They stand in front of me and start to clean the wound.

"What happened?" Glenn asked

"Well we are killing walkers, a prisoner slash me with his weapon and push a walker at me but Daryl save me though" I stated

"This is gonna hurt , okay?" He stated and I nod . he begun pouring peroxide on the wound.

And well I didn't do anything cause I'm use to this . then Carl hands Glenn a bandage. Glenn begun putting the bandage on my cheek . he kiss my cheek and smile , I just smiled back

"Good thing the wound is not that deep, so it won't need stitches" he stated and putting a hand on my thigh.

"Thank you" I stated then Rick and the others arrive .

"You okay?" Daryl and Rick asked at the same time

"Yeah I'm fine, maybe we should go back to work"I stated and standing up .

"Or maybe you should go and rest, cause your the only girl who's working for the prison" Daryl stated .

"But I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm not a baby" I argued

"But your height is" he chuckled

"But that doesn't matter, I'm tough" I stated proudly.

"But your still little girl to me" he chuckled again and walk away

Then Carl walk to Rick and look at us and laugh. Then I saw glenn comparing our heights cause I'm only on his shoulder.

"Glenn I saw that" I laugh and we all laugh

"I'm gonna go take a nap" I stated and start to walk away

"Wait up!" Glenn yelled and run towards me.

"I move my stuff on your and Carl's cell a while ago. Carl even help me" he stated and we arrive to our cell .

I lay down on the bunk bed and make my self comfortable. Glenn sit on my bed.

"You sure you don't need any thing?" He asked

"Nope let's just sleep" I stated pull him down with me.

"Sweet dreams" he whisper to my ear.

"You too" I stated and close my eyes and I drift to sleep.

A/n:
I don't have anything in my mind so sorry if this is short. I'm thinking of the next chapter and start to right it quickly .