°6°

When he sings it's Heavenly
He sings with his heart and soul
_______________________________________

|M/n pov|
"There's no way I'm singing in front of people!"I was against Zen and Seojun plan.I was panicking because I've only sung in front of my brother and zen.
"Please~"Seojun begged cutely along with Zen.I cringed at the handsome faces.
"Okay!What am I singing?"

"It's a song I wrote based on our meeting!"Seojun said jumping over to me with a note book and holds it out to me.I Open it and see the title of the song.
Mysterious messenger....I like the sound of that!
I read the lyrics to said song and fell in love with one line.
"You and me let marry in the space station~"I sung it out and loved how it sounds.
"Whoa..."Both Zen and seojun had starts in their eyes.
"Now that we know you love the song,let's set a date for your concert and get you fitted for a costume."Jumin said ruffling my long hair.

|No ones pov|
Jumin set a date and spread the word to all music,modeling and acting company and last posted it on line.
"I'm so excited!We hold the concert in four weeks,we have the biggest concert hall in the whole city."Zen said jumping up and down like a kid.
Jaehee giggled as she help with the costume.

"Shouldn't the costume be more colorful,since the song is upbeat and cheerful."Yoosung said picking up one that was colorful and very adorable.
"No the theme is mysterious,so gold and black or blue would be better."Zen said trying on his outfit along with Seojun.

"Zen said trying on his outfit along with Seojun

The three step out of the dressing room.
"So how do we look?"Three asked the rest.
"Like super stars!"Yoosung said with stars in his eyes.

"Perfect!"jumin said with a face of satisfaction.

"C-can I get one similar to you're outfit!?"Jaehee said hugging M/n.

"You look Nice M/n..."Luciel said awkwardly standing far away from jumin.

"Meow!"Elizabeth the 3rd jump up and was caught by M/n.
After M/n,zen and seojun put their outfits away it was time to practice the song.

~time skip~
Three weeks past as the three practice and helped set the stage.Luciel has held his distance with jumin but gradually started talking with M/n again.
"Lu could you help me with the hologram for the concert?"M/n ask not noticing he used his nickname.
"S-Sure...and you know you call me lu right?"At first M/n ignored the last part but when he realized,The Beauty blushed deeply,it was almost as bright at Luciel hair.

|Saeyoung pov|
"I umm...sorry I didn't mean to call you that!I'll just get someone else-"

"NO!I mean no it's fine..."M/n sat back down and I started helping him.It's been awhile since I've been this close to him in thees past three weeks.But he's so far....emotionally drained and confusion....
Is that because of me...what am I saying...everything he's been though was because of me...I desire his hate...I want him to hate me but....
"Yah!?Are you listening to me at all?"
I jumped back at his closeness and I can't even begin to wounder when he got so close in the first place.
"Sorry....I was thinking about the RFA party after your concert....are you going to attend?"