°7°

Love can't be lost however
Love can be stolen...
_______________________________________

|Il-sung pov|
I was so happy that the beautiful m/n was on his way to meet me at the coffee shop!I was already sitting down and waiting for him.
He's so perfect~I've never seen beauty like his,I'll win him over!I'll give him all the Love he deserves.
There was a chime of a bell which meant someone walked in.
"M/n over here!"

"Hey sorry I'm late!"He apologized but I shook my head.
"Don't worry I haven't been here long anyways.So how was your morning love~"He blushed and played with his hair a bit.
"A struggle when I told my brother I was meeting up with someone and he gave me the whole make sure to make a good first impression speech and I ended up being late."If I remember correctly jumin is protective of him.

"Don't worry about the first impression thing~Because I already like you!"We continued to talk about random things and laughing at corny jokes.
"Oh yeah there going to be a live stage performance I'm doing with Zen later on this upcoming Saturday,I would like for you to come...I-I mean t-that's if y-you-"

"I wouldn't miss if for the world~"I cut him off with a smile and he happily hand me the ticket and tells me the address and time.
"See you later Il-sung!"He left and I smiled.
"Did you get that my dear friends~"
I said turning to the males behind me as they gets up and sits across from me.

"Did you get that my dear friends~"I said turning to the males behind me as they gets up and sits across from me

The boys gave me a nod and the one on the right;Yojin began to speak.
"What a cutie,so he's the one we kidnap?"

"Of course..."The one in the middle;Jay said.The last to the left;yoon...he was a shy one and often used as bait.
"I don't think this is such a good idea....I'm mean his brother is Jumin.."

"And?"I raised an eyebrow at his concern and held a slight glare.
Yoon flinched at my gaze.
"Here's the time and date and on my signal you grab him and take him to this place,am I clear?"

"Yes."All three said as they got up and left.I smirked inwardly at my plan.
I can finally have you to my self....after you never noticed me in highschool.

~flashback to 3rd year of highschool~
I was new to the school and didn't really care for making friends...that's until I saw him...One of the most beautiful and popular boys of the school,He had long Brown hair and doll like features and it would seem like the guy next to him with dark brown hair would be his brother and other with turquoise hair is a friend.
After that day I watch him from a afar.
I watched as many would give him love letters or Confess their love for him but he turned them all away,oh how I loved him...we only spoke once and that was enough for me.
"Sorry I didn't mean to run into you like that!"He yelled and apologize more than once.
"No it's fine no harm done!"
~Flashback over~
I guess after that day I became more obsessed with him...but now I'll have him for myself
~4 days later~
"Are you guys ready?"