°17°[Ordinary world]

Believing in the me you want me to be?
_______________________________________
|M/n pov|
JiHyun was sleep along with Enu in bed and I was...looking at the artificial  night sky...It didn't feel right and it was hard to pretend that it is the night sky when it's really not.
Why is she doing this...why me?I don't deserve to be kidnapped by people who are crazy!I just want my life back...My not perfect life...dose my father even care that I'm missing or is he too busy with glam Cho....do I even matter to him?
I felt so useless to him....My father that's is.My whole life I felt like nothing but a bother to him...
I pulled my knees into my chest and continue to looking at the false starts and moon above.
Self-pity isn't going to get me anywhere but My own demise.

I ended up taking a walk around during the night since I know my fears will haunt me in my dreams.
I found no escape route,no opening..nothing...we're trapped here.
On my way back I saw a patch of flowers...F/c Roses.
This might bring some color to the house.
I clipped the stem and took them all with me and placed them into a vase near the window.
I should sleep....

Life felt so controlled now because Rika is technically in control of our lives.My thoughts ran in circles as I laid next to Enu and JiHyun.
At least you two can sleep that's all that matters...
At some point that night I went to sleep.

Time skip to morning⛅
The light from the window shined brightly in my eyes urging me to wake...but I didn't wanna get up however I did anyways.
V wasn't in bed nor was Enu but I'm pretty sure she's running around the house like any other day.
"Morning sleepy head."

"Morning-oh!"

His shirt was open and the button on his pants was undone

His shirt was open and the button on his pants was undone.My mind went completely blank and I forgot what I was going to say...
Well shit....w-what sight to see in the morning...
I looked away and coughed once I noticed I was staring at him...
"You okay?"

"In a sort yes I-I'm okay"

"You don't sound so sure.."He walk over and I froze and moved back only for my back to touch the headboard.
JiHyun put on hand my head and the other on my forehead.
"You don't seem to have a fever,maybe it's a lack of sleep?"

"Y-yeah that..."He moved away and went back into the bathroom.
Is it hot in here it is just me?!
I began to fan my face in order to get ride of the heat but it didn't work.
"The bathroom is all yours!"JiHyun came out once more but more put together.

|JiHyun pov|
M/n rushed into the bathroom and closed yet foot quickly.
Is he okay?
I thought about asking again but I remember I should feed the little fox and make breakfast.
"Morning Enu~"She made cute yips and ran around my legs as I walked into the kitchen gave Enu her food and began to cook for me and M/n.
Why was his face so...ohhhhhhh....I'm such an idiot!
It had just occurred to me how I walked out the bathroom.