Chapter 16

Well guys i'm here aperantly yesterday man we are shooting the Florante at Laura mostly the missing scenes so hee is chapter 16

XXX

When the first batle ended the next was lambo vs levi,durring that batle Tsuna interfered in the batle making the half sky ring that he holds is confiscated by the judges,when the storm batle came we lost again to belphegor but Tsuna said that it is okay next is Rain Takeshi is up against to Squalo the Sword Emperor that made all of us worry,the fifth batle is mist batle in that time father is verry focused on training me so when my batle that involves anounces unexpectadly i'm fully prepared the next batle came up we won in that in the same time getting back Tsuna's half Vongola sky ring.

When the next batle was announce that it would be the Fire Guardian's batle i still remember the big red box that Reborn mentioned me he told me that i can open it propably to my suprise it is from Mother.father and ni-san.

In the inside of the red box is a black dress that reched my kness i also found black combat high heel boots,a black choaker and my weapon that father had given me on my eleventh birthday.( I CAN"T DESCRIBE THE DESIGHN SO I WILL PUT THE DRESS' PICTURE)

The weapon that my father given me is our family sword with red vines and roses that decorated the blade including the sword'ssheeth i know that tonight that i would face my apponent that hold the half Fire Ring..

When i noticed Tsuna entering the romm i quickly hid the box with the sword in it i hid it under the bed that i hope he won't notice it,when i noticed Tsuna's expression he just hugged me

''Tsuna....''

''Sapphire i know that in the begining that i am a wimp.klutz and having low grade....but when you came to my life everything have change so pls don't die''

''Tsuna i won't die in this conflict''

''Promise?"

''Promise Tsuna I promise''

Then that we did our daily routine in the house while i i'm hanging the bed sheet,slomething came in that almost  hit my face.I quickly dodged it but it hit the small flower pot

"What do you want?"i thretend while my two hands holding high amaount of flames

"Oh long time no see Fire Scarlet"Viper said

"What do you want?"

"I came here to warn you"

"Warn me?"

"Yes The apponent that you will be facing off is the Fire Arcobaleno?"

"A Fire Arcabaleno?"

"Yes so that will be bye fo now"

Then Viper left using his illusions

"A Fire Arcobaleno i'll ask Reborn about this when he come back"

Theen that i went back to my usual routine earlier.

JUST EDITED THIS FROM MY NEW PHONE